• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Am I being too negative or did Dustin look like s***?

He has shit tdd, otherwise looked good. BDS helped him out a little by fighting like an idiot.

He looked like Dustin Poirier. He's always been incredibly sloppy

Only on sherdog could a 35 year old on the back 9 of his career take on the most dangerous opponent in a young killer, flatline him with a highlight reel KO and then get accused of looking like shit lol.

Dudes on here accused him of “rank squatting” , whatever the hell that means. He then takes on a top, rising fighter who was favoured to beat him, finished his last 5 and up until that punch landed, was viewed as a killer. Poirier is a dawg.

Now they will say BSD sucks but saying Poirier sucks is a new angle. Lol… typical sherdog. Potier is a warrior and props to him for taking this fight. Everybody is so horny for some fresh blood at that division. I guess they’ll have to wait a little longer.

Last edited:
He got taken down by a good grappler and fighter, wtf were you expecting him to do?? One punch him KO BSD with the 1st punch? Wtf???
Usually he's great at sneaking in his check hook, controling the range and standing his ground.

He looked physicaly diminished. I a not even sure BSD is that big/ good.

He seemed tired pretty quickly and was sloppy because of it.

Hoping it was just the pressure from St. Denis

Denis came in to smash. Denis is very good. Denis was a step ahead most of the fight. Dustin is game af and picked the perfect spot to let his power go.

He looked pretty normal. BSD's strategy was to be a poor man's Khabib at way too frantic of a pace, so Dustin really only very small windows to throw a few strikes before BSD tried to bulldoze him again. Didn't pick his spots at all though and was all offense and no defense, so those short windows of space left himself open to get clobbered.

He left a dangerous opponent staring at the lights when he woke up. Nobody expected this to be an easy ride.

He didn't look good. Saint Denis screwed himself by having zero defense.

Back