Gurglevox

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
please be polite about this I’m very insecure and I know you guys hate me:

Anyone can sound OK with electronics..

please be polite about this I’m very insecure and I know you guys hate me:

Cool, you can embed songs here.

Um..there's so much effect on your voice, it's hard to tell. I didn't hear anything pitchy, it wasn't too bad. Kind of a Pink Floyd/Tangerine Dream eclectic sound.

It's kind of a cool melody for the genre it is.

I'm not too worried about your voice, rather the 50 cent casio drum sound you have. Just the shittiest drum sound I've ever heard in my life. And bone dry.

Why not go nuts with effects on it, like you did your voice?

Would love to hear it again with a big reverby monster drum sound. Make all the difference in the world.

tenor.gif

The next Freddie Mercury imo, AIDS and all

Can we bring back the guy who spammed tranny threads and send this guy packing? Mods? Admin? Devs?

I'm sure you'll get a couple groupies. Can't promise they'll be women though.

Like a cross between Daft Punk and Air...... if both bands suffered severe brain injuries and thumped the keyboards with their faces whilst mumbling incoherent words

The very start music sound out of some Gomorra episode soundtrack, then acids reach the brain

I’d download that song just to delete it immediately.

Cool, you can embed songs here.

Um..there's so much effect on your voice, it's hard to tell. I didn't hear anything pitchy, it wasn't too bad. Kind of a Pink Floyd/Tangerine Dream eclectic sound.

It's kind of a cool melody for the genre it is.

I'm not too worried about your voice, rather the 50 cent casio drum sound you have. Just the shittiest drum sound I've ever heard in my life. And bone dry.

Why not go nuts with effects on it, like you did your voice?

Would love to hear it again with a big reverby monster drum sound. Make all the difference in the world.

The cheap drum sounds are what make it dope bro

You are trying to make him sound like Phil Collins

I'd like to hear a much simpler version of this. Without the keyboard. Just the Gregorian chant (what sounds like) in the back ground, your voice and a different type of drum, maybe tabla or a shamanic drum.

Back