Am I a good singer?

The cheap drum sounds are what make it dope bro

You are trying to make him sound like Phil Collins

That would be 1000 steps up from where he is now. He'd at least sound like a human being, not a robot. <Lmaoo>

Worst drum sound ever. I've programmed one of those things (back in the 80s where this sound came from). Couldnt get more of a weak LAME, shit robotic, unnatural sound than that.

He needs to flip the drum machine to the next setting to ANYTHING with some balls and fix that low-end famine sound he's getting.

Sherdogs new official theme song

Cool, you can embed songs here.

Um..there's so much effect on your voice, it's hard to tell. I didn't hear anything pitchy, it wasn't too bad. Kind of a Pink Floyd/Tangerine Dream eclectic sound.

It's kind of a cool melody for the genre it is.

I'm not too worried about your voice, rather the 50 cent casio drum sound you have. Just the shittiest drum sound I've ever heard in my life. And bone dry.

Why not go nuts with effects on it, like you did your voice?

Would love to hear it again with a big reverby monster drum sound. Make all the difference in the world.
Vocals and such are fine. Effects are fine as well. I can dig the mood of it.
But yeah, the beat programming needs significant work, and the sound of that snare drum upsets me. Like someone sampled the sound of a pencil hitting a paper plate. And the kick is...unnerving. It almost sounds off-time, but I don’t think it is. There’s something distracting about it.

The cheap drum sounds are what make it dope bro

You are trying to make him sound like Phil Collins
Nah. I agree that it doesn’t need to have some gated In the Air Tonight drums, but there’s no “meat” to that drum sound. It’s super thin, and whatever that kick drum is doing has got to go. If this really is TS, it seems that he can write a song, has an okay voice which he can make sound better with effects (which is totally fine), and create a mood—but programming a beat is not his forte.

It's literally impossible to make any judgement on your voice based on this.

Nah. I agree that it doesn’t need to have some gated In the Air Tonight drums, but there’s no “meat” to that drum sound. It’s super thin, and whatever that kick drum is doing has got to go. If this really is TS, it seems that he can write a song, has an okay voice which he can make sound better with effects (which is totally fine), and create a mood—but programming a beat is not his forte.

Nah

I'm always surprised at how many recording artists these days have effects on their voices, especially that auto-tune effect. Hate it!

Your song sounds ok.

That would be 1000 steps up from where he is now. He'd at least sound like a human being, not a robot. <Lmaoo>

Worst drum sound ever. I've programmed one of those things (back in the 80s where this sound came from). Couldnt get more of a weak LAME, shit robotic, unnatural sound than that.

He needs to flip the drum machine to the next setting to ANYTHING with some balls and fix that low-end famine sound he's getting.
The drums are intentional

I can imagine TS dancing around like this to his song

giphy.gif

Back