Alvarado arrested on gun charges

XCuTioNeR

Mundo Hispano FECARBOX Champion
@Titanium
Reaction score
by David P. Greisman

Mike Alvarado

It would appear this isn't going to change the fight date, so no harm done as far as I'm concerned.

Lol.

Driving around with expired tags when you have an illegal gun in your car AND a warrant out for your arrest?What a Pea brain.

Lol.

Driving around with expired tags when you have an illegal gun in your car AND a warrant out for your arrest?What a Pea brain.

Fuck I hate to say it but I guess that what happens when you brawl with guys like Provodnikov, Rios (twice) and Marquez...Anyways Im hoping this doesnt affect the fight at all I was really lookin forward to this one.

that guy doesnt have any sense

So where was this time with the gun in the glove box? Nevada again? I don't know those town names. He might be done if convicted for that with a prior, no? Yikes.

So where was this time with the gun in the glove box? Nevada again? I don't know those town names. He might be done if convicted for that with a prior, no? Yikes.

I think this happened in his hometown Denver, CO.

I think this happened in his hometown Denver, CO.

Oh wow, I know they recalled some folks over some pretty draconian (by US standards) gun laws getting forced through out there (CO) right after the Sandy Hook tragedy, I think it was. I don't know if they turned back those laws, though. He could be in very deep. Even in states with relaxed gun laws, you're not allowed to dick around like that and have one in the glove box when you're already prohibited. No state plays that.
This will likely turn out to have been a really bad day for him.

Kirkland vs Alvaredo for the "Durr" belt. Still, better than Jon Jones :)

Back