Alphamale Need to changes his Av

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright brad we got a warmup fight for ya, alphamale get in here

I'm gonna shoot him a PM... I can't encourage you all to do the same, but you might consider it.

Oooh. I don't think Raposa has changed his AV since I've been on here...

And for the record, just hold alphamale's training log hostage. Soft delete it until he conforms.

Oooh. I don't think Raposa has changed his AV since I've been on here...

And for the record, just hold alphamale's training log hostage. Soft delete it until he conforms.

Not looking to offend anyone, I love the S&P forum. But I can't change the AV. Since 2003 and going strong.

well.. just put something in the sig for brad morris atleast rap

Not looking to offend anyone, I love the S&P forum. But I can't change the AV. Since 2003 and going strong.

No problems from me. I'm fairly sure you'd die instantly if you ever changed the Llama.
It has...mythic resonance.

what if that is all that is holding the world together... OR.. the llama is causing all of the problems we have

image.php

that's kind of mesmerizing. sometimes i stare at it for prolonged periods of time

image.php

image.php

image.php

image.php

No problems from me. I'm fairly sure you'd die instantly if you ever changed the Llama.
It has...mythic resonance.

Adding the pipe and hat a few years ago, caused MUCH hate mail. :icon_chee

what if that is all that is holding the world together... OR.. the llama is causing all of the problems we have

I guess we'll never know, cause Raposa must never, ever change his AV. Its a relic from a more elegant age, like the lightsabre in Star Wars.

an age... when women held the doors for men, beer was considered a top notch supplement, and the deadlift was a sex position

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back