Alongside Rogan, DC will be one of the future GOAT's of MMA broadcasting

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
his technical analysis when it comes to wrestling / grappling and the full spectrum of the game is so fucking good...

As an analyst / caster .. He's Improving rapidly I feel. Prob the best I've seen overall other than Rogan

his technical analysis when it comes to wrestling / grappling and the full spectrum of the game is so fucking good...

As an analyst / caster .. He's Improving rapidly I feel. Prob the best I've seen overall other than Rogan

From what I heard from both of them, he's better than Rogan

Rogan is overrated

I thought that combo or threesome with Anik (no homo) was about the best I’ve seen all year.
They were legit excited with good insight and Anik let them do their thing. Well done

I agree. And I think DC has given Rogan a bit of a jump start too. He seems a bit more into it these days.

DC does a good job, but so does Dominic Cruz. I am sure they both have a place in UFC broadcasting in the future. Kenny Florian is good on UFC tonight also!

"]Rogan is overrated[/QUOTE]
Strongly disagree!

He has incredible insight, especially on the wrestling side of things. It was cool to hear him talk about DJ's counters to Henry's wrestling today.

I like both. Rogan get's a little pompous or "as a matter of fact" from time to time. And it's obvious he's playing second fiddle to DC's knowledge-base. DC keeps Joe's ego in check. It's a good complimentary style.

I like both. Rogan get's a little pompous or "as a matter of fact" from time to time. And it's obvious he's playing second fiddle to DC's knowledge-base. DC keeps Joe's ego in check. It's a good complimentary style.
Well Joe has to play that role.

At the end of the day he's a promoter himself.

He definitely plays to DC's knowledge, as he should, he's not stupid. Joe has his own style but he respects DC's authority In analysis when It comes to certain aspects of the game.

DC is tremendous fun. I love the guy. He works very well with Rogan and Anik. And I think he’ll be working for the UFC for a very long time.

That said, I miss Stann. He was the best colour commentator the UFC has ever had.

Rogaine is terrible. Only Anik and Goldie were worse.

DC needs to talk more about unicorns before he deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Rogan.

Back