Almost zero promotion for the UFC Stockholm card

Levellers

White Belt
Reaction score
You've got one of the best match ups this year in Gustafsson vs Johnson and a solid co-main event with Henderson vs Mousasi + Bader vs Davis and a good undercard with some good prospects and there is not really an effort to promote this event from FOX and the UFC.

The question is why?

Wait, there's a fight in Stockholm coming up?

giphy.gif

Im attending this event. Its my first time so advice would be cool.

Also couple of questions: can i bring my own booze? Heard a beer is very expensive. What kind of food do they serve?

They did an entire main card break down last night.

Spent all their advertising $$ on Mcgregor commercials...

Also couple of questions: can i bring my own booze? Heard a beer is very expensive. What kind of food do they serve?

If the place is licensed to sell alcohol, you usually can't bring your own booze.

Here's the venue website. You can read swedish, right?

http://www.tele2arena.se/mat-dryck/kioskofastfood

No american venues are byob. Can u bring in flasks? Get something that mixes well with coffee

It was advertised plenty during the card yesterday to be honest. Non-USA events don't get a lot of coverage period so look for only fox channels to promote it.

It's a Fox card during the NFL playoffs sorta kinda. Those things tend to sell themselves to be honest (even Bendo vs Thomson did a decent enough number).

Of course not. We're in sweden.

Just butt-chug some vodka in the parking lot. You'll be fine.

Dan Henderson, Moussasi, Bader and Phil Davis are now no names? Shit I gotta get with the program on this whole being an MAM follower thing.

Never heard of them must be up and coming guys

All the marketing money was used for the Leprechaun.

McGregor was on FS1 thus needed more promotion. Sweden will sell a ton of tickets, will still have a ton of viewers cause it's a good card on Fox.

And it got promos during a more then likely heavily watched McGregor show. It got more then normal for a Fox card.

Back