Almost zero Anderson threads.

Credo

Goldmember
@Gold
Reaction score
Anyone here buying this PPV? Has the interest for Anderson dieded since his losses and failed drug test?

The buzz seems to be gone.

*opens a Corona

Cheers!

It isn't a PPV. It's on fight pass. I don't know why the UFC hasn't bothered to promote this fight at all

There is one directly under this one, how ironic.

The events of yesterday overshadowed this whole card.

Hope Anderson brutalize Bisping then the hype is back.

I don't see how is this related to Conor? Boring...

It's on Fight Pass. Buy Fight Pass guys. It's great. Cheap. Wow. I need me some Fight Pass right now

- posted via RealFightFan app

I would make one just to say how much I love him but that would be kinda guy.

He got popped for steroids. Nothing mystical or appealing at that

Anderson just doesn't arouse a lot of interest any more. Everyone thinks he's gone soft

TS helax, a 'Conor vs Anderson' thread will appear in 3...2...

It isn't a PPV. It's on fight pass. I don't know why the UFC hasn't bothered to promote this fight at all

Yeah its a swing and a miss on this one. Silva may not be the fighter he once was, but that wasn't that long ago when he was pulling 600k on pay per view.

And it goes to show, no matter how great a fighter as you still got to promote the fella to get a good response.

The combo of press for next week's PPV and the placement of the fight on FP have taken attention away from it unfortunately. Most of us know where and when to watch but I feel like they're missing out on pulling in a lot of casual viewers by not having it on FS1/FOX.

This is a really solid card. I'm looking forward to it a lot.

Back