Almost zero Anderson threads.

Yeah its a swing and a miss on this one. Silva may not be the fighter he once was, but that wasn't that long ago when he was pulling 600k on pay per view.

And it goes to show, no matter how great a fighter as you still got to promote the fella to get a good response.

I think the whole point of this was a teaser fight to get people to buy fight pass, but people can't be teased into buying fight pass if they don't even know this fight is going on, much less that it's on fight pass. Basically, way to go UFC, you dropped the ball once again.

Silva, who cares.
Frankie, who cares.
Rhonda, who cares.
Wiedman, who cares.
Belfort, who cares.
Anyone over 180 not named jones, who cares.
Mighty Mouse, who ever cared?
Is normal.

Anyone here buying this PPV? Has the interest for Anderson dieded since his losses and failed drug test?

The buzz seems to be gone.

*opens a Corona

Cheers!
I am still a fan.
But I think (for obvious reasons) everyone is just waiting to see how he fares.
IMHO this fight is what will show if he can come back to form or not.

Thou shalt not take the name of Anderson Silva in vain.

The taint of "Supplements" has removed any aura that Anderson had.

Silva wins, he's irrelevant because steriods.

Silva loses, he falls even more into the abyss of irrelevancy.

I'm hyped. Anderson is a legend, my favorite fighter, and I'm curious what he's gonna look like.. And I of course would love to see Bisping smashed, again..

The combo of press for next week's PPV and the placement of the fight on FP have taken attention away from it unfortunately. Most of us know where and when to watch but I feel like they're missing out on pulling in a lot of casual viewers by not having it on FS1/FOX.
I agree 100%.

Anderson who?

That's what it seems like since the Diaz fight. Dude went cold and forgotten, the steroids thing though is what cast the big shadow. Even for me as a big fan, I didn't pay any attention to him after that shit got out. It was so disappointing, his whole legacy has come to question and you'll always wonder... The whole time?

His excuses and continued denial, so pathetic, would've had more respect for him if he came clean about it.

Still a fan however but not nearly as much.

The combo of press for next week's PPV and the placement of the fight on FP have taken attention away from it unfortunately. Most of us know where and when to watch but I feel like they're missing out on pulling in a lot of casual viewers by not having it on FS1/FOX.

The whole point of having Silva on this card is to promote Fight pass.

I am super excited for this fight, moreso than Conor vs Nate. I hope that Andy delivers a highlight reel worthy performance.

The whole point of having Silva on this card is to promote Fight pass.

Yeah I get it. I guess we'll see how that went when the numbers come back, I'd have opted to get one of the GOAT's final fights seen by as many fans as possible.

Not fighting Chael, nobody cares.
Stupid comment.

I'm just pissed that's it on fight pass, first time in a long time we get a decent card at a normal time and it's not even live on any TV channels.

So instead I'm going to have sit down and watch it from the PC on a small screen, yeah I can switch hdmi cables and have it so it comes on the TV but I bet the stream quality will be shit anyway.

I didn't start watching the sport a day ago to catch up and want to sign up for shitty fight pass

Anyone here buying this PPV? Has the interest for Anderson dieded since his losses and failed drug test?

The buzz seems to be gone.

*opens a Corona

Cheers!

Since he lost the rematch to Weidman.

In the first everyone thought it was a fluke but in the second Weidman dominated the first.

Anderson needs to beat Bisping and perform well then people will start talking about him again.

Because fuck fight pass, that's why. UFC is clueless.

Sports is all about winning...if he smashes the Count people will care. I think he should move up to 205, Jones will need an interesting opponent after DC and Rumble.

Back