Almost Sanchez - Pearson levels of robbery

I thought this was worse than Pearson - Sanchez. Hell, I thought this was worse than Nick Ring - Riki Fukuda.

One of the worse decisions in MMA History.

I'm looking around now and some people on her thing Pendred actually won?!?!? Even giving him a round is hilariously wrong.

they don't know anything about mma or just trolling.

"You're a black guy in Boston. You don't need any help from me to be completely fucked."

original.jpg

lol perfect

I know it's easy to say because this decision is fresh in my head but those 30-27 scores might just make this even worse of a decision than Sanchez-Pearson was. Holy shit.

Two 30-27's is more than enough to top Sanchez-Pearson...

I'd say Sanchez - Pearson is worse seeing as Pearson dropped Sanchez like a sack of poop in round 1 or 2 I dont remember but it's not too far off considering the huge punches Spencer put on Pendred in the first

It was worse. At least with Sanchez lands 1 out of the 100 punches he throws.

So Pendred was awarded another terrible decision, eh? Not surprised.

Maybe they mixed the names up?? Please god I hope so...

that's an embarrassment. No wonder the UFC has little credibility. Fucking hell.

That should be overturned.

Sherdog Play-by-Play commentators/judges had it all three 30-27 for Spencer...I don't see how anyone thinks Pendred won that fight.

Sherdog Play-by-Play commentators/judges had it all three 30-27 for Spencer...I don't see how anyone thinks Pendred won that fight.

What really throws me is the scoring. I mean, yea, Spencer clearly won the fight, but how do explain 30-27? Pendred was clearly dropped by a strike in the 1st round, which I thought pretty much gave you the round unless you got completed dominated for the rest of it. How can that be explained?

What's funny is that Umalatov got completely robbed just the fight before when fighting Pendred as well lol.

Back