Almost Sanchez - Pearson levels of robbery

lyndon955

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
When they read out the 2 30-27's I said to myself if Pendred gets this decision I will eat my hat. Can't believe what I've just seen

I really hope they match him up with larkin. Larkin would end his life.

Honestly, I think that was worse..

30-27! Hilarious

Wasn't worse than Sanchez, but goddamn what were they watching

It was a robbery, but let's not get crazy here TS.

That was nuts....2 30-27's and all 3 judges gave it to him

Probly the worst judging i ever seen, the judges are probably dressed in green

When you poop out the hat please upload to ratemypoo.com I'm curious

Terrible, terrible decision. The only thing that can atone for this sin is if Conor loses.

Worst hometown decision since Bisping/Hammil. Those judges should be fired.

it tastes like disappointment and anger with a hint of actual hat. i mean that was like a joke, a bad one at that, i hope they match Pendred up with a real killer now

Worse than Sanchez. He literally did not a single effective thing the whole fight except 1 right hook in the first and got the shit beat out of him. That was the worst decision that has ever been decided.

I thought they got the corners reversed...still waiting for the news...ugh

It was a robbery, but let's not get crazy here TS.

that's why I said almost dude, i'm trying to think of literally any effective offence Pendred mounted bar the submission attempt with the leg scissors

Worse than Sanchez. He literally did not a single effective thing the whole fight except 1 right hook in the first and got the shit beat out of him. That was the worst decision that has ever been decided.

Thiiiiis. Couldn't agree more.

Corrupted judges.

Ruined the sport for me.

"You're a black guy in Boston. You don't need any help from me to be completely fucked."

original.jpg

Back