Almost died...Feeling pretty mortal

fuck it hurts to laugh you guys lol

My buddies seem better off than me...The tree came in right at my window. Both hit their heads because they were garbbing onto the seat instead of their head.

Last night I grabbed something w my Injured hand and heard a pop...Wrist saved my life I think I but got effen mangled.

Talkin w the guys they're learnin all their unknown injuries 4 days out

Alan Thicke dies playing hockey.

Ziggs almost done in by a moose.

It's the Canadian Reckoning.

Alan Thicke dies playing hockey.

Ziggs almost done in by a moose.

It's the Canadian Reckoning.
1g72di.jpg

Coming from a part of Canada where wild life on the roads is our biggest natural disaster I feel your pain, I've been in a couple encounters with deer that we're obviously not as bad as yours but I knew a guy who died from a head on with a moose, everyday is a gift my friend and driving is a lot more dangerous then any of us understand.

I cringe whenever I hear these kinds of stories because I tend to zone out completely when I drive, and I doubt I would have the presence of mind to react in time.

Around here it's mostly deer though, haven't seen a moose in the wild ever, to my recollection. NL is lousy with them tough, the poor bastards.

Hope you heal up quick, TS.

Had a long commute to a job for 4 years driving the back roads. A coworker and I traveled day for day and I never hit one thing but he smashed every creature I can think of except a moose thank fuck. Almost hit a cow once too. You're a lucky man ts.

They call them swamp donkeys here haha

Hey just need to get it off my chest.

Was headed home w 2 buddies and a huge moose ran across the highway. The kind that's so big you're pretty much fucked if you hit it.

My buddy swerved then 180s across the road doin 100km/hr and we roll down the bank.

We had that slow motion instant to brace for goin over the falls....I grabbed my head w both arms to stabilize my neck...Which saved me from the tree that impacted right in my door and brought us to a stop. Was the scariest thing I've ever been through.

I'm so sore now.It's hard to get up,roll over....all my muscles and tissues in my rib cage and shoulder girdle are so tender. Hurts to breathe deep,laugh,cough sneeze etc can barely use my arms...My wrist that stopped my head from taking a direct hit was almost broken and the ligs fucked.

All in an instant it was almost over.

Stay safe you guys.
So did you make it through with no major injuries (broken bones and stuff) and just super bruised up?

fuck it hurts to laugh you guys lol

My buddies seem better off than me...The tree came in right at my window. Both hit their heads because they were garbbing onto the seat instead of their head.

Last night I grabbed something w my Injured hand and heard a pop...Wrist saved my life I think I but got effen mangled.

So soon?

1475884629412.jpg

Hey just need to get it off my chest.

Was headed home w 2 buddies and a huge moose ran across the highway. The kind that's so big you're pretty much fucked if you hit it.

My buddy swerved then 180s across the road doin 100km/hr and we roll down the bank.

We had that slow motion instant to brace for goin over the falls....I grabbed my head w both arms to stabilize my neck...Which saved me from the tree that impacted right in my door and brought us to a stop. Was the scariest thing I've ever been through.

I'm so sore now.It's hard to get up,roll over....all my muscles and tissues in my rib cage and shoulder girdle are so tender. Hurts to breathe deep,laugh,cough sneeze etc can barely use my arms...My wrist that stopped my head from taking a direct hit was almost broken and the ligs fucked.

All in an instant it was almost over.

Stay safe you guys.

When I was 17 I was in a head on collision. I was sitting behind the drivers seat, my buddy that was driving was killed. To this day I have a fear of riding in cars.

When I was 17 I survived a crash that I estimate results in survival only 1-3/100 times. It definitely is a mind fuck. 100+mph, in a convertible, flipping off a 50+ foot hill going through multiple trees. When I came to, the car was on fire filled with smoke. It was upside down, facing the opposite direction I was going. I was laying face down on the convertible top inside of the car. It took them two weeks to figure out a way to get the car out of the woods. They had to first cut it in half.

One day my dad went to where the car was just to look around, a cop pulled up and asked him what he was doing. He pointed out the car and said my son was in that. Cop put his head down and told my dad sorry for your loss. The thought of survival didnt even cross his mind it was so bad.

Walked away with a really sore neck and some good scars. Couldnt look to my left for about a month. Other than that, perfectly fine.

What happened dude, you gotta tell us now?

I am guessing you fell of the edge of the flat earth only to land on top of the earth again?
No a couple of guys tried to robe and pulled a gun on me. Got away thank god.

No a couple of guys tried to robe and pulled a gun on me. Got away thank god.

I've had a few guns pulled on me but I don't think I'll ever be as scared as I was in that wreck. I hope not anyway.

Glad to hear you're safe. Hope that you're all otherwise doing well.

I almost drowned when I was seven.

Fell 30 feet down a 75 degree incline while hiking. No injuries.

Been in two car wrecks. No injuries.

Fell into an assembly line when I was 19. No injuries.

I'm feeling like Bruce Willis in "Unbreakable". I'm either incredibly lucky, invincible, or God has one hell of death planned for me later down the road.

<{boneytears}>Things that cannot kill me from life experiences: cars, crashes, bullets, frags, ieds, mortors, alcohol poisoning, drug overdose, fevers over 104, strokes.

Probably going to choke on a peanut or something stupid. Looking forward to it.

Back