Almost died...Feeling pretty mortal

I'm really glad you're ok.

In high school, one of my boyfriend's closest friends was called out of science class to be told his dad was killed by a moose. I remember that day very clearly. I was haunted by trying to think what his last thoughts would have been.
Damn, Mousasi is a mean son of a bitch

Glad you made it, I had an experience not too long ago where my life was on the line. It wasn't a car crash but it was sobering and makes one realize just how delicate life really is. It makes one think what's after this life really.

Clearly the opening scene of Canadian Final Destination.

Damn, glad it wasn't too serious, unless...how are your friends? You never said?

Glad you made it, I had an experience not too long ago where my life was on the line. It wasn't a car crash but it was sobering and makes one realize just how delicate life really is. It makes one think what's after this life really.

What happened dude, you gotta tell us now?

I am guessing you fell of the edge of the flat earth only to land on top of the earth again?

You and Your Friends are Fucked,

final-destination.jpg

You're very lucky son. Swerving from the Moose saved your life.

I had kinda the same thing happen to me except replace the moose with a raccoon and instead of swerving and crashing off the road, I slightly shifted left to avoid it and neatly drove on. Pretty much the same thing. Scary stuff.

You should probably sue your buddies insurance company for the injuries you sustained.

Glad to hear your ok. My best friend just died about a month ago in a roll over accident.

Buy a lottery ticket and be safe.

Cheers

The Moose still has YOU in the palm of his hands. It's not over, son.

hannibal_wendigo_by_yanagikou-d6m0zj4.jpg

Just don't go finding religion.

If anything god was trying to kill you with that moose
As someone who has almost died on a few occasions (being blown up, electrocuted, shot at, hit by a semi truck) I fucking lol'd.

This isn't over, TS. That moose had a mission to complete and dammit, he's going to finish what he started.

Expect him to be under your bed, tonight.

15157971_49eda869ca.jpg
For a time i had only seen them in pictures and didnt realize how big they were in person. I was thinking big buck size but nope thing looked like a huge mythical creature.

deer Gods & moose cocks
Moose are much bigger. Youre pretty much guarunteed to die if you hit one.

Bigger-than-you-think.jpg

This is no lie. Pictures of animals are very misleading. I was so scared when i saw a moose for the first time. I was expecting a camely looking deer but the thing was huge. I wasnt sure if it would charge me. Surely it would be much worse than getting attacked by a horse or buck which is already bad enough.

Was portaging in Algonquin when we noticed a baby moose on the side of the river -- and on the other side the dad and mom popped out of the water -- so in a canoe, in between mom and baby -- was pretty fucking nervous.

Moose are big and can move

Moose are much bigger. Youre pretty much guarunteed to die if you hit one.

Bigger-than-you-think.jpg

This is no lie. Pictures of animals are very misleading. I was so scared when i saw a moose for the first time. I was expecting a camely looking deer but the thing was huge. I wasnt sure if it would charge me. Surely it would be much worse than getting attacked by a horse or buck which is already bad enough.

I was referencing the other thread exactly like this, except the guy almost hit a group of deers & had a religious awakening, hence the pun "deer God".

Hey just need to get it off my chest.

Was headed home w 2 buddies and a huge moose ran across the highway. The kind that's so big you're pretty much fucked if you hit it.

My buddy swerved then 180s across the road doin 100km/hr and we roll down the bank.

We had that slow motion instant to brace for goin over the falls....I grabbed my head w both arms to stabilize my neck...Which saved me from the tree that impacted right in my door and brought us to a stop. Was the scariest thing I've ever been through.

I'm so sore now.It's hard to get up,roll over....all my muscles and tissues in my rib cage and shoulder girdle are so tender. Hurts to breathe deep,laugh,cough sneeze etc can barely use my arms...My wrist that stopped my head from taking a direct hit was almost broken and the ligs fucked.

All in an instant it was almost over.

Stay safe you guys.

This happened to me without the Moose.

Back