Allow me to speak for most of sherdog

I don't understand- what's so bad about Woodley? He seems a nice, quiet family man, and he's great at the sport. What's to hate?

TS: Allow me to speak for mo....

Michael-Scott-Closes-The-Door-Awkwardly-On-The-Office.gif

Apparently most of sherdog is about 7 people.

Megatronlee is seriously one of the dumbest posters on this forum and that is saying something.

I don;'t give a shit who the champ is. As long as I see good exciting fights, KO's and submissions it's all good.

I'm not a fan of his personality but he just decisively beat the man at WW. He deserves respect for that.

Imagine the reaction if that had been Diaz or Wonderboy.

Since joining the UFC Woodley has 5 finishes in 6 wins, only in 9 total rounds.

Robbie has only 2 finishes in his last 6 wins, in over 28 total rounds.

But yeah Woodley isn't a finisher lmao.

Woodley is an odd fighter because he clearly has a great deal of speed and explosive power, and is a serious KO threat when he lands clean punches (mostly with his right hand), but he's also had trouble with being an obvious headcase who gave away fights he could have won to Rory and Shields. Hard to predict what he'll look like in his next fight. A scary man when he's on point, though.
I srill haven't seen the Rory fight I heard he got dominated.

I srill haven't seen the Rory fight I heard he got dominated.

Yeah, it's weird how bad Woodley looked in that fight. I think Wonderboy might be a similarly bad match up for him. I think Woodley kills Maia though.

To be fair most of his UFC fights have been pretty good for the most part, it was his later fights in Strikeforce that were kill yourself boring

Woodley is a blaxplosive type of a fighter like Romero.

They are dangerous until they gas.

Back