Allow me to speak for most of sherdog

Megatronlee

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
we will NOT be tricked by a few knockout wins. We know who woodly really is and we KNOW how boring he can be. We hope ANYBODY hurry ups and knocks him out so we can get him out of the picture

All Sherdoggers do is whine.

patience grasshopper , next fight

Hater identified

5328104-368-k804002.jpg

Woodley will leave a reign of sourness on Sherdog, not that I'm a fan, but the guy worked hard and got rewarded, why not be happy for him however briefly he's on top.

Man I just want to see people get KTFO

I don't care how many times the strap switches hands. Lol

P.S. - Still love Robbie, though. Props to Tyron. He got the job done and it wasn't in boring fashion.

GSP come the fuck back!!!!

I can't wait for him to lose. I don't care who does it.it can be Andy wang or edwin dewes. Either way

GSP come the fuck back!!!!

This is the most interesting part of the post-fight to me.

Wondering whether GSP will suddenly want to come out of retirement now that the strap has changed hands.

Not sure how he feels about Tyron, though.

Woodley is an odd fighter because he clearly has a great deal of speed and explosive power, and is a serious KO threat when he lands clean punches (mostly with his right hand), but he's also had trouble with being an obvious headcase who gave away fights he could have won to Rory and Shields. Hard to predict what he'll look like in his next fight. A scary man when he's on point, though.

This is Luke Rocksalt level of butthurt on Sherdog

we will NOT be tricked by a few knockout wins. We know who woodly really is and we KNOW how boring he can be. We hope ANYBODY hurry ups and knocks him out so we can get him out of the picture
Tricked? You think it was staged?
Do you also put on a tin foil hat, and speak to aliens from ur mom's basement?

lawler's face froze this way when he was hit all the way down

external.jpg

Back