Alleged rapist Abdul Razak Alhassan allowed to remove GPS monitor

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Alhassan’s coach Sayif Saud also testified at the hearing. Saud stated that Alhassan’s requirement to wear a GPS monitor did not allow him to train as intensely as was required or to undergo his recovery regimens.

After hearing these arguments, Judge White sided with Alhassan’s team stating; “I don’t see any reason for me to stop him from making his living.” However, White warned Alhassan that, “If he so much as sneezes during the wrong time,” or tried to contact his alleged victims, he would be sent to jail.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/11...not-to-contact-alleged-victims-mma-crime-news
------------------------------
Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, Alhassan is back on the prowl.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shouldn't he be in jail already? I thought it was proved that he did it? could be wrong.

nevermind rape, the guy practically murdered price and homasi.

This thread is going to turn ugly real quick.

No judge would ever order that if it was truly a strong case. Its just another case of consensual sex gone wrong imo.

How do u rape two people, back to back, with their parents in the house, and the mother was awake bc she let them in. Didn't she notice, hey who's the random guy carrying my daughter up the stairs.

I hope he burns in hell if guilty, but this story is kind of weird.

How do u rape two people, back to back, with their parents in the house, and the mother was awake bc she let them in. Didn't she notice, hey who's the random guy carrying my daughter up the stairs.

I hope he burns in hell if guilty, but this story is kind of weird.

Lmao just imagine being a fly on the wall watching the mother look at a random buff ass tough looking black guy pick up her petite daughter and go bang the brakes off her.

I don't even know the story and this shit seems ridiculous.

Wait, didnt this guy fight recently?? The UFC Lookin bad atm

I read the story. Another story of shameful bitches destroying a man's life. They took him home and fucked him and accused him of rape later like hundreds of other times. It doesn't matter if he is innocent, his life is most definitely never going to be same. Read the full story before casting stones at him and calling him a rapist.

Back