Alleged rapist Abdul Razak Alhassan allowed to remove GPS monitor

Holding the door for women counts as rape in this day and age so I take any allegation with a grain of salt. These sound like they have some basis, though.

I read the story. Another story of shameful bitches destroying a man's life. They took him home and fucked him and accused him of rape later like hundreds of other times. It doesn't matter if he is innocent, his life is most definitely never going to be same. Read the full story before casting stones at him and calling him a rapist.

I dunno, the story sounded quite credible when I read it. Only he really knows though.

What a load of bullshit.

If you trip out and think some random person is attacking you and beat them senseless, would you get away with it on the basis that your mental state dictated that you needed to defend yourself?
Not in California. But I don't even see how that situation compares. I guess you're saying that someone reporting a crime because of a fucked up memory is clearly a loony, and they wouldn't get off the hook with other crimes, so why should making a false report of a crime be any different? Well, the crime you described, assault, has no element requiring you to know you were unlawfully attacking someone with violence. Not all crimes require proof of a specific mental state. Falsely reporting a crime does have one, and the reason is pretty obvious.

Your idea was that an accuser ought to go to prison for the same term as the accused would've had for the crime if the accusation is proven false. I was just saying that your proposed rule would equally apply to a case where a person who was completely justified or at least genuinely believed the accusation was true, that they would be punished for reporting it. Discouraging people from reporting crimes is definitely a poor policy when it comes to law enforcement. They should only punish those who knew the allegation was false, because those are the only reports you want to discourage people from making. So that's why they require proving that specific mental state existed in order to punish someone for doing it.

I do think there's merit to the argument it should be a harsher punishment in harsher cases, but regardless of the punishment, I doubt DAs would file the charge much.

No judge would ever order that if it was truly a strong case. Its just another case of consensual sex gone wrong imo.

Just one of those tolerant, peaceful, law abiding immigrants that get a bad rep I guess

So what do you do in that case? Basically if someone is drunk you have to avoid any contact? Because if they did agree, they can just deny it the next day on the grounds of being drunk.

Funny thing is I can't think of any story where the guy claimed rape while he was drunk. And if it has happened, it's rare.

If both parties are drunk when they have sex, are both guilty of rape?

Funny thing is I can't think of any story where the guy claimed rape while he was drunk. And if it has happened, it's rare.

If both parties are drunk when they have sex, are both guilty of rape?
Only the man is because he has a dick.

I wonder what Donald Trump would say about this..? (Thought bubble ↓↓↓ below)

<TrumpWrong1>

Is this the guy that got sacrified at the fight for troops event getting his arm broken?

Taking advantage of a couple girls/women who heavily intoxicated is close to rape, but not quite. At least not legally. If he had said they had consensual sex from his perspective, it's one thing, but claiming he didn't have sex with them at all or didn't go to their residence and it's proven he did, that certainly indicates the allegations are true.

Last edited:
Shouldn't he be in jail already? I thought it was proved that he did it? could be wrong.

We like to imprison people for victimless drug crimes.
Assaults on women and children are taken to more kindly.

Edit. We don’t know the facts of his case. And he’s innocent until proven guilty.

You can’t call the guy a rapist yet. Well just have to wait and see how his trial goes.

Back