All you dummies not watching Mr Inbetween

Ray Shoesmith is one of the biggest characters out there
Wasn’t sure I would like him after what he did to Susan
I got over it

Oh, man. Sold.

If you've ever trusted me about a show, trust me now.

If you don't love it I'll mail you a check to cover whatever it cost you.

Or, you know, transfer it to your bank account seeing as this is 2019.

Ray Shoesmith is one of the biggest characters out there
Wasn’t sure I would like him after what he did to Susan
I got over it

Hi

Season two just ended.

If you like great television, you cannot miss this show.

Find a way to watch it immediately.

@ThulsaDooom knows.

I just finished the season two finale and I'm actually angry nobody here is watching it.

Legit never heard of it

I’ll put it in the queue, but it may be a few years before i get to it. I always wait until there are 3-4 seasons done on a show before i watch it, and i have a whole bunch of shows on my waiting list. I never watch week to week.

It's about a forty-year-old divorced Australian assassin with a kid on weekends.

In my opinion, season two was the best thing on television in 2019. Short episodes that are all meat and no salad, quick, efficient,

You can watch it on YouTube or Google Play for a price. I sailed the seven seas.

Here's a sample of the way the show tells stories. It's a huge spoiler in that the episode is SO good you should just watch the series and get to it, but it doesn't actually interfere in any story arc so it won't ruin anything else, and if you're on the fence, maybe it pushes you in the RIGHT direction.

I wrote this weeks ago.
That was a really good episode. "Socks are important." I think just blew that episode away in terms of the suspense.

Wow. Literally just sat down to watch an episode to check it out. Ran through 3 episodes before I got up. I see why @Loiosh bestowed his wisdom upon the sherdog masses. I was literally just lamenting the fact that I didnt have a really great TV show to watch at the moment. Looking like this is gonna fit the bill. Episode 3 was fantastic. The guys smile is completely unique. Equal parts infectious and chilling. Reminds me of the Cheshire Cat.

Big thanks, Lo.

For anyone interested, its free on FXNow.

I’ll put it in the queue, but it may be a few years before i get to it. I always wait until there are 3-4 seasons done on a show before i watch it, and i have a whole bunch of shows on my waiting list. I never watch week to week.

This show is brilliant, and it's short. Two seasons are in the can.

Do yourself a favor and don't wait years.

Wow. Literally just sat down to watch an episode to check it out. Ran through 3 episodes before I got up. I see why @Loiosh bestowed his wisdom upon the sherdog masses. I was literally just lamenting the fact that I didnt have a really great TV show to watch at the moment. Looking like this is gonna fit the bill. Episode 3 was fantastic. The guys smile is completely unique. Equal parts infectious and chilling. Reminds me of the Cheshire Cat.

Big thanks, Lo.

For anyone interested, its free on FXNow.

I've been begging people to watch this show since the very first episode aired.

I actually started talking about it months before that, when I saw the trailer. I just had a feeling.

And like you said, his grin. He grinned in the trailer, and I just knew.

Ran through 3 episodes before I got up.

Some people have complained that there's a slight tempo dip in the second half of the first season. Don't worry about that and trust in the show, and we'll talk after the finale.

This show is brilliant, and it's short. Two seasons are in the can.

Do yourself a favor and don't wait years.
I have a lot in the queue. I only watch about 1.5 hours per night, and i have about 20 seasons worth of shows to catch up on already. I'll get to it eventually!

By the way, I was wrong. I wasnt watching it on FXNow, Im watching it on Hulu

So far I am only half way through the second season. But the safe episode is my favorite.

I have a lot in the queue. I only watch about 1.5 hours per night, and i have about 20 seasons worth of shows to catch up on already. I'll get to it eventually!
Don't watch this show. Read the Malazan series again instead.

Does it show the crime aspect of his life in the show?

I can't recommend it enough. Both seasons are fantastic.

Back