All Time rankings - Top 30 for each Division

the fact that gsp is the goat of all time according to these adds a lot of credibility IMO. nice posts.

BW All Time Top 30
g_ATT_RkTbl_135_A_t30.jpg

Last edited:
Mendes has barely any top wins for you to put him in front of Conor. And he never won a belt too.

Cain ahead of Werdum? Why?

Cain ahead of Werdum? Why?
Why Cain is ahead? Mostly because he was on the top of HW division much longer. And has more Championship points.
It is not a big difference in ATT points between Cain and Werdum (66 points). If Werdum wins in two weeks, they will probably be virtually tied.

g_ATT_RkTbl_265_A_t30.jpg

Mendes has barely any top wins for you to put him in front of Conor. And he never won a belt too.
Chad Mendes is with UFC/WEC since 2010. Yes he never won the belt but he was always fighting tough opponents.
Wins over Ricardo Lamas, Clay Guida, Cub Swanson, Erik Koch, Darren Elkins. And that was when they were in top 10.

Conor joined big league later, but he is doing very well right now.

That All Time ranking list was not recalculated after latest Conor’s win.
When we update All Time ranking next week, you will see Conor as #4 FW All Time. Diaz win added about 50 points and he moves up 3 spots.

you should add a "peak" ranking

This is great stuff. Thanks TS.

Wsnderlei #2 all time at lhw is most FUNNIEST AND RIDICULOUS placing ive ever seen.....EVA

I Stopped there.
Just one mans opinion.

Man you got to respect those japanese fighters who are on there that have been fighting for 18+ years...Win or lose they keep going. That deserves big time respect in my opinion.

Without analyzing anything I'll go with

HW:

Fedor
BigNog
Doom
Cain
JDS
Mir
CroCop
Sylvia
Couture

LHW:

Jones (though is ok to completely remove someone once caught with roids)
Shogun
Wand
Page
Chuck

I'll do the rest later... fuck it.

Not bad, close to how I would rank them if I could ever be bothered

Good work, TS. Always quality stuff and I appreciate the effort. Funaki at the 7 spot on LHW is surprising but I guess he got the head-start with Pancrase back in the day

Good list, probably lots of work. I agree with most (or see the reason why). Miletich at #22 is a rough look tho.

Back