All of Vick’s opponents will now use Gaethe’s formula against him from now on.

Who would’ve thought that his weakness would be hard punches to the chin?

If anyone was going to solve the Vick equation, it was always going to be Professor Gaethje. Homeboy probably sits at home in a smoking jacket playing chess with one hand and solving quantum physics riddles with the other hand at the same time. He is almost assuredly a super genius, but we're too dumb to comprehend so we just hear him talking slow.

Justin Gaethje also doesn't get enough credit for his pressure fighting skills. Everyone he fights gets their back put to the fence. I think some people miss the depth of skill in Justin's game because he's insanely reckless, but he is a not a dumb fighter in the slightest. He's quite efficient in the sense of his positioning relative to the opponent, strike selection, and such.

Well said. (Even the part I didn't quote).

Gaethje landed that punch perfectly on VIck's jaw, which takes a lot of skill to do while closing the distance under fire with his chin down to avoid getting popped for his trouble.

That punch was pretty much Rocky Marciano 101- how to KTFO a bigger taller guy who has a reach advantage.

Ah yes, the formula of 'punch him in the face', gotcha.

Semmy Schilt was a force at one point

we all know what shorter fighters need to do against taller fighters, it's easier said than done though

so respect to Justin for his accomplishment

If you watched his last fight against Trinaldo you would have learnt something about Vick.

After getting brutally KO'd by Dariush, he has become a little safe. He was literally doing his best Elias Theodorou impression in that fight, in the sense that he was running away and throwing pansy side kicks to keep him at bay. I think he underestimated Justin and got lazy, he's going to become such a point fighter after this loss, watch this space.

People hopefully will just try to walk him down now, catch him clean and hurt him.

He really needs to be much more aggressive with his mid kicks IMHO, as with Barboza opponents need to be fearing there going to eat on every time they rush forward.
Barboza usually ends up a victim to forward pressure as well.

Not the greatest example of someone whos effective on the inside.

Back