All of the links in the Strength & Power FAQ are now dead.

GearSolidMetal

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm heading back to the gym next week and was thinking of adding/removing exercises from my routine after reading the FAQ in its entirety and all the links...

...but the links are now all dead.

Could anyone update it?

@DrBdan ?

They're dead because they killed Sherdog.net

It should take you about 30 seconds to search to find the new links. If you're not going to put in that effort, you're likely not going to put the effort in the gym either.

It should take you about 30 seconds to search to find the new links. If you're not going to put in that effort, you're likely not going to put the effort in the gym either.

<bball2>
Savage AF.

I'm heading back to the gym next week and was thinking of adding/removing exercises from my routine after reading the FAQ in its entirety and all the links...

Could anyone update it?

@DrBdan ?

Enough time to make 29,000+ posts on here, but not enough time to put in some leg work of your own for your lifting?

Lol.

Good point, I admit.

Could anyone update it?

@DrBdan ?
They're all outdated anyway. We were redpilled about the "spot reduction" myth and now the entire premise of lifting making one stronger has been called into question. Do you even exercise science, bro?

Back