All natty T-wood...same marks as JJ on stomach?

BucktoothBeauty

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score

I see two under his chest at 1:29 and at 1:18 in the same positions on the other side. I mean it COULD be zits but seeing as he has none elsewhere on his body I can see on that video it does seem well a little odd.

Dont get me wrong here picking on Tyron; im on the train that Robbies resurgence is anything but natty and have said it before but he is also looking tiny compared to Hendricks Lawler 2.

thanks for the total lack of pictures op

Do they shoot roads into the belly? I've heard of ghrp6 being used on the belly.

That's where his mom attaches the umbilical cord.

giphy.gif

yeah he's probably on PEDs or has been on PEDs at one point (not the optimal stack considering how poor his stamina is).

what's your point?

so what?

Woodley by round 1 or 2 (T)KO.

Pauze the vid. Scr cap, paste in Paint, circle red/green/blue/yellow/magenta/etc. around said spots, save image, imgur dat bitch or upload it to your SD profile media, copy URL, click on embed a pic icon when posting, paste the URL, click OK, post dat bitch.

Last edited:
Not that it bothers me, but I've noticed fighter-bashing in the form of drug accusations is seemingly allowed now. I remember getting a lecture when I said that gyno doesn't occur naturally in healthy males in their mid-to-late twenties.

Sweat looks like needle holes to ts.. Nothing to see here.

He has muscles. Must be steroids

180px-Pies,_You_Say.gif

Not that it bothers me, but I've noticed fighter-bashing in the form of drug accusations is seemingly allowed now. I remember getting a lecture when I said that gyno doesn't occur naturally in healthy males in their mid-to-late twenties.

You gotta click that report button when you see fighter bashing

Mods dont check every post in every thread 24/7

Damn liberals.

Back