All natty T-wood...same marks as JJ on stomach?

So what you're trying to say is that someone tainted Twood suplements?

USADA be like

giphy.gif

Pauze the vid. Scr cap, paste in Paint, circle red/green/blue/yellow/magneta/etc. around said spots, save image, imgur dat bitch or upload it to your SD profile media, copy URL, click on embed a pic icon when posting, paste the URL, click OK, post dat bitch.

he's too lazy lol

You gotta click that report button when you see fighter bashing

Mods dont check every post in every thread 24/7
You have a point, but a thread title like this is almost like bat-signal for people who want to make accusations. Like I said, it's not something that bothers me. It was just an observation.

What nobodies been talking about is how much smaller Robbie has looked post USADA. Biceps lost 5-7 pounds alone

Not that it bothers me, but I've noticed fighter-bashing in the form of drug accusations is seemingly allowed now. I remember getting a lecture when I said that gyno doesn't occur naturally in healthy males in their mid-to-late twenties.

I think gynomastia is a particularly sensitive issue with certain mods.

vera-de-milo.jpg

why would he pin there. you would want to go lower for subcutaneous material.

most of those bumps are probably from shaving body hair

Innocent until proven guilty, my friends

Gotdamn, you think he's shooting steroids into his heart?

Not that it bothers me, but I've noticed fighter-bashing in the form of drug accusations is seemingly allowed now. I remember getting a lecture when I said that gyno doesn't occur naturally in healthy males in their mid-to-late twenties.
pre usada sherdog

yeah he's probably on PEDs or has been on PEDs at one point (not the optimal stack considering how poor his stamina is).

what's your point?

so what?

Woodley by round 1 or 2 (T)KO.

Whoa, easy on the racism there buddeh. We are one and all that..

Pauze the vid. Scr cap, paste in Paint, circle red/green/blue/yellow/magenta/etc. around said spots, save image, imgur dat bitch or upload it to your SD profile media, copy URL, click on embed a pic icon when posting, paste the URL, click OK, post dat bitch.

Ever heard of Gyazo? It's the greatest! Literally screen grab, and it would automatically create and direct you to a webpage of the said image, then you can just copy and paste the Jpg link into the image bar without even file hosting.

Anyone going to the event? You could try and pop one and then we'd know if it's a zit. If not, roids.

Back