all International sports ''Gone Khabib'' Today as if it was a Khabib memorial day

Dude...conor is a scum bag. Lobov got thugged by khabib becuz he was talkihg smack. A man should always stand up for his people, family and religion. Conor always shit talked khabib due to his insecurity. Conor knows entertainment. He says offensive shit. But this DOES NOT JUSTIFY CONORs actions of insulting khabibs family, people and religion. Please stop trolling elbow. Everyone here does not like you and you are only making a fool outta yourself. Just look at the likes on the post your opposing side. No more trolling for today okay?
You can't hit people with your group of friends for something they say on social media, that's not the way the world works. sorry.
I'm sorry you put so much merit into likes and dislikes.

do you.

Are you talking about the guy that ganged up on artem in the hotel and assaulted him with a group of his friends?

Are you talking about the guy that charge Conors teammate after the fight at 229 because of some social media butt hurt?

Are you talking about the guy whose teammates rushed Conor in the octagon and sucker punched him?

Are you talking about the guy who said he was going to quit the UFC if they pulled his boy from the card and then when the UFC called his bluff he didn't do shit?

that honorable guy?

nah I'll stick with conor.

Wow...Such dick-riding skills! You have clearly already been through your couch casting days ages ago.

Keep lying though, your man-crush still got crushed and tapped like the chicken shit he is.

You can't hit people with your group of friends for something they say on social media, that's not the way the world works. sorry.
I'm sorry you put so much merit into likes and dislikes.

do you.
Dear elbow,
I am sorry you didnt get mgk posters for your bday. I am sorry mcnuggets lost. Your mom told me that she got you the hot pockets that you like. She also told me to tell you not too troll too hard cuz she doesnt like to see you pout so often and shit diarrhea all over the room.

You just said a lot of nothing, what points am I barely keeping together?
I'll keep it simple for you sport.

You said you don't want to "follow the guy who slaps people with his friends"...

And after I bring up conor coming with many friends and then seriously injuring multiple innocent people that are now suing him, you move the goal posts, now saying "that was in retaliation", as if that matters, or as if it had anything to do with your original point, or as if Khabib slapping Artem wasn't also in retaliation and like Khabib just did it for no reason.

It's Saturday night, I'm hoping you're drunk...
1256519926211.jpg

I asked for homosexuality?? People on these forums stop making sense after a while

don't care either way. But I'm never going to back a guy who slaps somebody in a hotel for social media drama.

But throwing the dolly, hurting people who had nothing to do with it, canceling their fights and sending them to the hospital, all for future fight promotion. That’s fair game, right?

But that love tap from Khabib to Artem... who does that terrorist animal aggressive backwater country dwelling beast think he is, he lost a fan!!

Fucking Conor fans man... you guys are something else.

Cheers mate

Wow...Such dick-riding skills! You have clearly already been through your couch casting days ages ago.

Keep lying though, your man-crush still got crushed and tapped like the chicken shit he is.
Seems like you got dick sucking on the brain.
Nothing I said was untrue..... Ergo your emotional response..... and lack of rebuttal

Dear elbow,
I am sorry you didnt get mgk posters for your bday. I am sorry mcnuggets lost. Your mom told me that she got you the hot pockets that you like. She also told me to tell you not too troll too hard cuz she doesnt like to see you pout so often and shit diarrhea all over the room.
Nothing you said made any sense, and is all ad-hominem attacks that are completely irrelevant and off-topic.

I'll keep it simple for you sport.

You said you don't want to "follow the guy who slaps people with his friends"...

And after I bring up conor coming with many friends and then seriously injuring multiple innocent people that are now suing him, you move the goal posts, now saying "that was in retaliation", as if that matters, or as if it had anything to do with your original point, or as if Khabib slapping Artem wasn't also in retaliation and like Khabib just did it for no reason.

It's Saturday night, I'm hoping you're drunk...
1256519926211.jpg
You seem triggered. khabib got butt hurt over social media and then ganged up on a little dude with his buddies.
Conor retaliated. khabib sat on the bus.

But throwing the dolly, hurting people who had nothing to do with it, canceling their fights and sending them to the hospital, all for future fight promotion. That’s fair game, right?

But that love tap from Khabib to Artem... who does that terrorist animal aggressive backwater country dwelling beast think he is, he lost a fan!!

Fucking Conor fans man... you guys are something else.

Cheers mate
Does everybody on these forums have brain damage? He attacked the bus in retaliation for his friend getting slapped by a bully that is butthurt over social media

Does everybody on these forums have brain damage? He attacked the bus in retaliation for his friend getting slapped by a bully that is butthurt over social media

So it’s ok to hurt others when you are making a tantrum, right?

And have you ever asked yourself what was the “slap” in retaliation to?

You seem triggered. khabib got butt hurt over social media and then ganged up on a little dude with his.
Conor retaliated. khabib sat on the bus.
So you're cool with conor and a gang of his friends attacking and injuring multiple innocent people, but you got sand in your vaj about Khabib confronting and lightly slapping a fellow MMA fighter who talked crazy shit about him?

If that's your stance, OK.

I'm cool with shertards shertarding, do your dumb thing bro.

Khabib sat on the bus, like all the other professional fighters, because he wasn't confronted or threatened at all. Then he beat the everliving shit out of conor when they fought.

Listen McTapper McNugget fanboy. Go buy your deity's piss poor whisky, his overpriced clothes and increase his net worth like a teenage girl does for Bieber.

So you're cool with conor and a gang of his friends attacking and injuring multiple innocent people, but you got sand in your vaj about Khabib confronting and lightly slapping a fellow MMA fighter who talked crazy shit about him?

If that's your stance, OK.

I'm cool with shertards shertarding, do your dumb thing bro.

Khabib sat on the bus, like all the other professional fighters, because he wasn't confronted or threatened at all. Then he beat the everliving shit out of conor when they fought.
Your entire perception is incorrect. You're the one that keeps responding to me so I'm not clear on who has the hurt pussy.
You don't have the right to slap people over social media without facing retaliation. The collateral damage on the bus attack was unintentional, he was just trying to get a scared khabib off the bus.
The outcome of the fight is irrelevant to the subject at hand.
But you can view the world however you please.

Back