all International sports ''Gone Khabib'' Today as if it was a Khabib memorial day

So it’s ok to hurt others when you are making a tantrum, right?

And have you ever asked yourself what was the “slap” in retaliation to?
All I know was it was social media drama which doesn't warrant physical assault.
Only a pussy bully gets butthurt over Twitter comments. You know it's true.

The dolly at the bus caused collateral damage that was unintentional. How do I know this? Because Conor was just trying to get khabib off the bus

To many Khabib-esque Brawls happened today in International sports. Football/Soccer and Basketball.

Has the World gone Khabib for a short while..

Tho I don't think khabib likes this
giphy.gif

Are you talking about the guy that ganged up on artem in the hotel and assaulted him with a group of his friends?

Are you talking about the guy that charge Conors teammate after the fight at 229 because of some social media butt hurt?

Are you talking about the guy whose teammates rushed Conor in the octagon and sucker punched him?

Are you talking about the guy who said he was going to quit the UFC if they pulled his boy from the card and then when the UFC called his bluff he didn't do shit?

that honorable guy?

nah I'll stick with conor.
{<huh}
<JagsKiddingMe>

All I know was it was social media drama which doesn't warrant physical assault.

The dolly at the bus caused collateral damage that was unintentional. How do I know this? Because Conor was just trying to get khabib off the bus

Ok...

what? unintentional collateral damage? Are you insulting Mr.McGregor's intelligence? I am sure he is smart enough to know that there were
1) many people on the bus
2) throwing a dolly would not just magically hit Khabib and all the glass shards would magically disappear.

this was a justifiable retaliation? please....

jesus, these tired gifs are so played out.
I guess people have trouble understanding English these days..... I'll give you a pass because you are probably foreign at this time of night

English? You are the one who obviously does not speak English as your first language. That is very evident in your posts.

what? unintentional collateral damage? Are you insulting Mr.McGregor's intelligence? I am sure he is smart enough to know that there were
1) many people on the bus
2) throwing a dolly would not just magically hit Khabib and all the glass shards would magically disappear.

this was a justifiable retaliation? please....
I never said it was justifiable. Conor got arrested and he will pay the price whatever that may be.

but are you going to back the guy who goes around slapping people for Twitter comments with his buddies?

...... or the guy who flies across the ocean to back his friend that got ganged up on?

Seriously set your bias and hate to the side and analyze it with logic and common sense

English? You are the one who obviously does not speak English as your first language. That is very evident in your posts.
Which post that I make that wasn't plain English? Oh wait a second you can't tell me because you're just making up shit

jesus, these tired gifs are so played out.
I guess people have trouble understanding English
Lol no. Your response was out of left fucking field. Or Florida, Idunno.
He mentioned people brawling and questioned why he saw so many scuffles in sports this weekend.
Then you list every sin you can come up with of Khabib's and state your preference for McGregor, in basically an off-topic post.

What the hell is the point of even doing that shit just to state that you like Conner? So what. And he's acted like a knuckle head too.

The guy who punched an opponent in the hand to to try to injure him the day before a fight - after blatantly bumping the guy's fist with his own face to try to disguise his action?

The guy who slapped a ref who didn't want him on top oc the cage after a fight he wasn't a part of?

The guy who injured fighters who never did anything to him, because he wanted to throw a fucking dolly into a bus - nostly filled with people he didn't have beef with?

Who initiates contact in the cage when he punched a guy because he got on the cage without touching him?

That guy?

Nah.

How can you be a hypocrite on behalf of another man who you almost certainly don't know?
You wrote that tirade like you were just waiting to make the case for why you like McGregor over Khabib, and a remotely appropriate moment came up so you couldn't help but unleash the rant... then say why it was okay for Conner to do hooligan shit that was equal-to-or worse than things you listed about Khabib.
Give it a rest. People are posting gifs because the post you made was nonsense for what the op was focused on.

Your entire perception is incorrect. You're the one that keeps responding to me so I'm not clear on who has the hurt pussy.
You don't have the right to slap people over social media without facing retaliation. The collateral damage on the bus attack was unintentional, he was just trying to get a scared khabib off the bus.
The outcome of the fight is irrelevant to the subject at hand.
But you can view the world however you please.
So let's be clear here:

Lightly slapping Artem, face to face = Khabib is awful and you hate him for it

Throwing a dolley at a bus and injury innocent people and never actually confronting Khabib = conor was just reacting and you still love him for it.

{<jordan}

Yeah, I was right, you're hilarious.

Khabib was clearly so scared....that he met conor man to man and fucking destroyed him, dropped him, and made him bitch out.

Have fun shertard<{MingNope}>

Last edited:
Show me when Conor slaps people in hotels with his gang of friends, show me when Conor sucker punches people. If Conor would have beaten khabib you wouldn't have the balls to say anything right now.
Follow the guy who slaps people with his friends, and sucker punches. idgaf

the man is a perfect rolemodel...

gif-conor-mcgregor-new-dolly-smash-comp-750x500.gif

I never said it was justifiable. Conor got arrested and he will pay the price whatever that may be.

but are you going to back the guy who goes around slapping people for Twitter comments with his buddies?

...... or the guy who flies across the ocean to back his friend that got ganged up on?

Seriously set your bias and hate to the side and analyze it with logic and common sense

He did not fly across the ocean to back up his friend...lol He was supposed to be there anyway. Even Dana admitted to that. The UFC actually paid for his private flight to the USA. Which makes one wonder if the bus incident was planned.

Lol no. Your response was out of left fucking field. Or Florida, Idunno.
He mentioned people brawling and questioned why he saw so many scuffles in sports this weekend.
Then you list every sin you can come up with of Khabib's and state your preference for McGregor, in basically an off-topic post.

What the hell is the point of even doing that shit just to state that you like Conner? So what. And he's acted like a knuckle head too.

The guy who punched an opponent in the hand to to try to injure him the day before a fight - after blatantly bumping the guy's fist with his own face to try to disguise his action?

The guy who slapped a ref?

The guy who injured fighters who never did anything to him, because he wanted to throw a fucking dolly into a bus - with apparently tinted windows, now less?

Who initiates contact in the cage when he punched a guy because he got on the cage without touching him?

That guy?

Nah.

How can you be a hypocrite on behalf of another man who you almost certainly don't know?
You wrote that tirade like you were just waiting to make the case for why you like McGregor over Khabib, and a remotely appropriate moment came up so you couldn't help but unleash the rant... then say why it was okay for Conner to do hooligan shit that was equal-to-or worse than things you listed about Khabib.
Give it a rest. People are posting gifs because the post you made was nonsense for what the op was focused on.
So let's be clear here:

Lightly slapping Artem, face to face = Khabib is awful and you hate him for it

Throwing a dolley at a bus and injury innocent people and never actually confronting Khabib = conor was just reacting and you still love him for it.

{<jordan}

Yeah, I was right, you're hilarious.

Khabib was clearly so scared....that he met conor man to man and ducking destroyed him, dropped him, and made him bitch out.

Have fun shertard<{MingNope}>
You're spending an awful lot of time responding to me, I know the truth is deep down in your brain somewhere and you're fighting it off.
The dolly bus attack was in retaliation of him taking up for his friend but nobody seems to understand that and I am sure you're not the exception.
How hard the slap was is irrelevant.

He did not fly across the ocean to back up his friend...lol He was supposed to be there anyway. Even Dana admitted to that. The UFC actually paid for his private flight to the USA. Which makes one wonder if the bus incident was planned.
Dana admitted that he paid for Connor to come over and planned the whole bus incident? Sorry dude, I don't have time to respond to this level of absurdity

the man is a perfect rolemodel...

gif-conor-mcgregor-new-dolly-smash-comp-750x500.gif
This was in retaliation for khabib attacking his friend. But people have selective memories based on their biases. When I point out that their perspective is incorrect, people lash out and get triggered

You're saying that khabib slapping artem made artem a female? I'm sorry but your jumbled up mess makes no sense.
Well, they're your words so that's hardly surprising. You said Khabib 'slapped Artem like a female'. I would like to know what part of hitting an MMA fighter in the face makes you think Khabib is like a female? I know it can be hard to get logic out of trolls but judging by the amount of your replies on here, you're getting pretty into it.

You're spending an awful lot of time responding to me, I know the truth is deep down in your brain somewhere and you're fighting it off.
The dolly bus attack was in retaliation of him taking up for his friend but nobody seems to understand that and I am sure you're not the exception.
How hard the slap was is irrelevant.
I wish that poster who asked if you were drunk was right. There can't be that much payoff for all of this trolling.

I do think TS could have posted some of the stuff he was talking about.
(Lol at that NBA brawl. Wtf was that even about?)
But in that spirit, for your viewing pleasure, here is a man doing what's right:
(At this point I've done all of the humoring of your trolling as I'm going to do).

Back