All aboard the Violent Nate Landwehr train

I disagree - not a good look disrespecting a likable veteran like elkins

didn't seem to both him anyways since he probably came back and won the third and should of given the fight

nate-landwehr-1170x768.jpg

the guy creeps me out - there's also a super creepy video of him warming up prior to the burns fight - trying to find it RN

I don't think he means to do it to disrespect Elkins per se, it's just what he does to fire himself up during a fight or to try and get in his opponents head a bit, I doubt it matters to him whether he's fighting me or Jose Aldo.

There's some guys where it just seems to be a key part for them of how they fight. MVP has to do cocky shit, Bobby Green has to talk shit to his opponent (he was doing it against Trinaldo who absolutely wouldn't have understood him), Kevin Holland has to talk shit to himself.

Just weird quirks that fighters have imo.

I don't think he means to do it to disrespect Elkins per se, it's just what he does to fire himself up during a fight or to try and get in his opponents head a bit, I doubt it matters to him whether he's fighting me or Jose Aldo.

There's some guys where it just seems to be a key part for them of how they fight. MVP has to do cocky shit, Bobby Green has to talk shit to his opponent (he was doing it against Trinaldo who absolutely wouldn't have understood him), Kevin Holland has to talk shit to himself.

People have their own individuality,style and tendencies. I love the differences and variety.

nate and nick have earned the right to do so to a certain extent

he’s a nobody sitting there taunting a proven veteran like like darren elkins who he dropped the first round against with his hands behind his back 6 feet away

also, I don’t like his face and hair - very annoying punchable face
Nick and Nate didnt earn anything,they didnt ask for anyones permission,they came out the box from day one with middle fingers to any and all that aint them. Cos they felt like it. We dont deserve these bros.

People have their own individuality,style and tendencies. I love the differences and variety.

I agree - this guy's style is cocky, smug, and annoying

he's probably won 1 round in the ufc in 2 appearances

I really dug the Aztec warrior we were talking about earlier though, the guy came working swinging crazy overhands and wouldn't be deterred by those nasty knees

Last edited:
Back