All aboard the Violent Nate Landwehr train

Seen a few of his fights and can't say I'm enthusiastic about his chances against ranked opponents and he's definitely a dork, but I'm still looking forward to his debut.

Featherweight is a dumpster fire. Any new life is welcome. Might finally get an upstart with enough balls to fight ryan hall

Featherweight is a dumpster fire. Any new life is welcome. Might finally get an upstart with enough balls to fight ryan hall
yeah you're right Herbert Burns and Ryan Hall would be great

Oh man, I thought you were talking about Nate Diaz.

Never mind. I'm gonna go punch someone in the leg and flip them off.

meh, probably gets KTFO'ed by a knee or something.

People like this guy? thought he came across a massive dick head to be honest.. And then followed by that mismatch with Giga also coming off as a massive dick head.. 2 cocky fucks in a row was really begging to grind my gears, 0 respect.

We are blessed to have him open the fight card because the guy brings pure violence everytime. I watched all of his fights in M-1 and the guy goes for the kill at all times and is as scrappy as it gets. As long as he keeps this fight standing, Burns is going to sleep.
His fight with Elkins was JBG madness, but against a good striker he will get massacred. No head movement at all.

Still, will be sure to catch his fights.

I acted like such a retard against Elkins. I always like to hate fighters, so cant wait to see him again

He was screaming with joy with one hand behind his back when he was barely winning if at all against one of the most likeable guys in the whole damn thing.
<mma3>

I like watching guys act like douchebags during a fight, I find it entertaining. Most people have no problem with Nick or Nate acting like a douche.

I don't see the dude ever being a contender, but I'm on board, he's fun.

I like watching guys act like douchebags during a fight, I find it entertaining. Most people have no problem with Nick or Nate acting like a douche.

I don't see the dude ever being a contender, but I'm on board, he's fun.

nate and nick have earned the right to do so to a certain extent

he’s a nobody sitting there taunting a proven veteran like like darren elkins who he dropped the first round against with his hands behind his back 6 feet away

also, I don’t like his face and hair - very annoying punchable face

nate and nick have earned the right to do so to a certain extent

he’s a nobody sitting there taunting a proven veteran like like darren elkins who he dropped the first round against with his hands behind his back 6 feet away

also, I don’t like his face and hair - very annoying punchable face

lol, he has a weird hair line too which is Sherdog suicide.

But even if you want to see him get knocked out, at least you're invested in him in some way. Which is good for him (and good for his opponents really). He gave Elkins props after the fight and I think trying to get inside your opponents head is a legitimate fight tactic, personally.

lol, he has a weird hair line too which is Sherdog suicide.

But even if you want to see him get knocked out, at least you're invested in him in some way. Which is good for him (and good for his opponents really). He gave Elkins props after the fight and I think trying to get inside your opponents head is a legitimate fight tactic, personally.

I disagree - not a good look disrespecting a likable veteran like elkins

didn't seem to both him anyways since he probably came back and won the third and should of given the fight

nate-landwehr-1170x768.jpg

the guy creeps me out - there's also a super creepy video of him warming up prior to the burns fight - trying to find it RN

Back