Media All aboard the new LHW GOAT hype train...

Pressure Project

Don't faze me bro.
@Brown
Reaction score
Just in time for me jumping off the Johnny Walker train...

LightheartedHeavyGoshawk-size_restricted.gif

He dead.

480 × 270

Ankalaev looks to be the real deal. 27 years old and his only loss was from his own complacency in the last 5 seconds of a fight he was dominating.

That 5’8” 205lbs of pure muscle madness was potential goat material, such a shame, he’ll be back!

Ankalaev is actual future champ material. Great technical standup, power, wrestling and elite top game.

Ankalev - because great wrestling, ground and pound, stand-up and Muslim.

that was just 2 brutal , even for me

Lol the guy lost to Paul Craig...
This aint no future champ

Best Dagestani fighter in the world P4P & H2H

MaGOATov Ankalaev bless

Let him beat Corey Anderson's ass

Oh, a Russian fighter.... Probably gonna be like Rustam Khabilov.... Debuts with an awesome finish just to become a boring decisionater down the road.

That 5’8” 205lbs of pure muscle madness was potential goat material, such a shame, he’ll be back!
I think you're right. From what I saw today, the guy has real potential. He has serious punches and credit to Ankalaev for eating them as if mere nuisance. Both Ankaelev and this guy are ones to watch I think.

To be fair he dominated that fight for 14 minutes and 59 seconds. It's unlikely he makes that same mistake again.
It was more than dominating, he made Paul Craig look like an amateur. There again credit to Paul for sneaking that head triangle in the last few seconds but he no way deserved to win that as he was totally outclassed.

I'm shocked that I haven't seen "Why Corey Anderson will be the one to dethrone Jon Jones" topics <Lmaoo>

Back