All aboard the Mousasi bandwagon

nice av, i trust your opinion.

Don't think you would need my opinion if you just looked at his record.

Trolls are awful these days. Mousasi destroys the #7 MW gets closer to a title shot and it's not an important win. lol

except winning fights that actually matter

Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Don't think you would need my opinion if you just looked at his record.

Trolls are awful these days. Mousasi destroys the #7 MW gets closer to a title shot and it's not an important win. lol

go put on your fedora, using terms like troll, hahahahahahah embarrassing.

Glad to see him win impressively and with a finish. He really needed an impressive fight and finish. Clearly showing he's at the level of Rockhold, Jacare and Kennedy. Let's hope he fights again soon without too much delay.

Been on it. Never doubted him once. He'll be champ sooner than later

I'm in, Mousasi is a very nice addition to the already awesome middleweight class. I daresay the middleweight became the best after Anderson Silva downfall.

So does this mean Munoz is a can and was overrated all along?

Been on it since he was in Pride.

Awesome to see him stop and take time to snap photos with fans on his way out - has always been a classy, fan favorite.

Been on it since the strikeforce/Dream/K1 days (beating Musashi, and especially Kyotaro was very impressive).
I wasn't going to turn my back to him because he lost a close fight to Machida, a match-up that could go differently if they fought again tomorrow.

Hopefully at the end Gegard will stand on top, and prove all the "UFC ONLY" brah wrong.

Been on it since the strikeforce/Dream/K1 days (beating Musashi, and especially Kyotaro was very impressive).
I wasn't going to turn my back to him because he lost a close fight to Machida, a match-up that could go differently if they fought again tomorrow.

Hopefully at the end Gegard will stand on top, and prove all the "UFC ONLY" brah wrong.

Good to see Moose manhandling wrestlers. That was a big question mark after the King Mo fight. He has obviously improved in that area and still improving everyday.

I'm glad people now recognize he's the real deal. I remember when he was in SF, a lot of people doubted he was was a top guy.

Back