All aboard the Mousasi bandwagon

Raziel82

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What a win over Munoz. War Mousasi! :icon_twis

Ps. he was born in Iran not the Netherlands (cool thing he had the Dutch flag on the front of his shirt, Armenian on the back?)

Really? I think everyone saw this coming. Munoz just isn't an elite MW.

I think Mousasi should be in the top 5.

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif

I dont understand why they even made this fight.

Been on it since his SF debut.

He's gotten so much better with his all around wrestling game. He can take you down with it, and he can defend it. On top of that he has excellent Judo and kickboxing skills with a sick ground game.

He's good at practically everything now.

This is the Mousasi that I and other fans have been raving about for years. I was expecting this.

That was the definition of destruction.

this "warwagon" only happened to be boarding passengers after he just won?. no offense, but this is more like a ho wagon:icon_neut

He has all the skill to be considered a top 5 MW, and just needs the wins to back it up. Beating Munoz was very impressive, he outgrappled the hell out of him. I think he matches up very well with most of the MW top 10 and don't see anyone who would definitely beat him (although I'd favor a few over him).

I think he should fight Rockhold next that'd be a great #1 contender fight and the timing works for the winner of that to fight for the title after Vitor/Chael winner.

Really? I think everyone saw this coming. Munoz just isn't an elite MW.

I think Mousasi should be in the top 5.

It's about how you win a fight though. Both Mousasi and Machida destroyed Munoz. This was Munoz last chance he sort of got beat at his own game. Mousasi said he could improve on his wrestling but people really can't bring up King Mo anymore, Munoz is a solid wrestler (though not in the best in the game).

this "warwagon" only happened to be boarding passengers after he just won?. no offense, but this is more like a ho wagon:icon_neut

The warwagon has been going on for some time now, he's just picking up some passengers.

I've always been on it though, was just pumped the American fans finally get to see him, what he's capable of. Why you go and hate?

Been on it since he won the Dream MW tournament.

The warwagon has been going on for some time now, he's just picking up some passengers.

Yeah, I was probably on the first one, this war wagon was born immediately after he just won though, that is not how a real war wagon rolls..

Back