All 4 members of "Squad" wins Re-Election

Gaslighted racism and easier access to get an abortion are the most important things to Americans. Not inflation, economy , and crime. Not surprising at all they won

Rand wasn’t attacked because he was a politician, it was because he was an asshole to his neighbor.
I thought it was because he lets his leaves decompose on his lawn.

Wasn't this an attack because he doesn't rake his leaves?

I thought it was because he lets his leaves decompose on his lawn.

Wasn't this an attack because he doesn't rake his leaves?

He kept piling up his leaves on the property line, so they would blow on his neighbor's lawn.
When the attack happened, he was blowing leaves into the neighbors yard.

AggravatingThisGalapagosdove-size_restricted.gif

Honestly I don’t see anything particularly polarizing about her, but admittedly I don’t listen to anything she has to say because I’m not interested in moronic opinions.

It seems to me that she just has some exceptionally bad takes from a leftist viewpoint.

Contrast that to Omar with comments like “some people did something” referencing 9/11 which I view as actually divisive/polarizing. AOC really doesn’t deserve the attention she gets. She wouldn’t get a lot of attention if she were ugly, but she’s a bimbo and naturally that means all eyes on her.
Yeah, she's not terrible aside from hugging toilets and staging photo ops. At least she's not coming right out and pointing fingers as is becoming fashionable for politicians to do. Like I said, the hate isn't warranted from what I can tell, but being high profile will have the loons looking her way.

Honestly I don’t see anything particularly polarizing about her, but admittedly I don’t listen to anything she has to say because I’m not interested in moronic opinions.

It seems to me that she just has some exceptionally bad takes from a leftist viewpoint.

Contrast that to Omar with comments like “some people did something” referencing 9/11 which I view as actually divisive/polarizing. AOC really doesn’t deserve the attention she gets. She wouldn’t get a lot of attention if she were ugly, but she’s a bimbo and naturally that means all eyes on her.

She has done some good things like grilling this pharma exec on why a drug is $1780 in the USA but only $8 in Australia, despite the US taxpayer paying for most of the development of the drug.

I don't hate them like some of my right wing friends. I just don't agree with a lot of they say. Would AOC and Omar though
You’d be getting Omar’s brother’s seconds tho. To each their own - If it’s good enough for the Targaryens…

Cant believe any americans would vote for omar. Sad.
Her district is mostly made of Somali immigrants like herself.
Was there any question that they'd win re-election based on their districts?
No. Only chance of removing them is to primary them, and with each campaign, their war chest grows bigger
How is omar not locked up yet for paying her boyfriend so much for his political consulting
Not to mention marrying her brother to commit immigration fraud.

Back