Elections Democratic Gov. Andy Beshear wins re-election in Kentucky + other recent election thoughts

Mofo making people get a fishing license for their own private pond

Mofo making people get a fishing license for their own private pond

Fake news:

"The bill, which predominantly contains language surrounding the Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife's need to have a permanent public access easement in the C.F Ataya Wildlife Management Area, was initially vetoed by Governor Andy Beshear on March 24. However, the state's majority-Republican House and Senate both overrode the veto, passing the bill on March 29. The bill was also enacted as an emergency, which means it takes effect immediately. Section 17 of SB241 is what highlights changes to the current fishing and hunting license regulations — found on page 30 of the 48-page bill. Specifically, section 17-4 was amended."

Funny, though, I thought Republicans were all about property rights.

Republicans are getting more unhinged by the day.

Rick Santorum said this same sh*t, and I dont see how it's not a 5-alarm fire for any Republican voter who claims to espouse ideas of freedom. This is a directly authoritarian statement. Beau covered it:

Republicans are getting more unhinged by the day.

Whadda ya mean ...this is consistent with the “small government” traditionally espoused by Republicans....I mean government doesn’t get much smaller than a dictatorship does it?

Whadda ya mean ...this is consistent with the “small government” traditionally espoused by Republicans....I mean government doesn’t get much smaller than a dictatorship does it?

No muss, no fuss.

The party of religion likes ultimate authority. Shocking. As long as you always agree with the dictator, I suppose it's pretty awesome.

I think the far right abortion stance realy hurt. Democrats ran pushing that and that was smart.

Republicans have to move center right on that. It needs to be available but with restrictions. They need to cone out in support of it with restrictions. It's all in how it would be presented. This is the major center right position.
I agree with this, but instead they are going the other way. Charging people with felonies for providing transportation, no except for rape, still birth or medical emergencies. Now you are having women testifying or running for office, who almost died in the hospital because nobody would abort the baby that was going to kill them.
Listening to someone tell you that they could not even abort a baby that was no longer alive in the womb, then you start losing moderates.
I think most people don't want late term abortions, but they also want them for emergencies or early in the term.

The problem the GOP has, is in order to get through your primary, you have to get the MAGA vote, so when you get to a state wide election in a purply state, you have some weirdo that won the primary that is moderate voter repellant.

you just love to see it

F-b3k5JbUAA05yu

Back