Aljamain Sterling claps back at Cejudo following controvesial comments

A midget who laugh at a smaller midget.

I don't know if I should fun this funny or Ironic.

....in response to the smaller midget's allegedly bigoted comments.

I'll go with ironic

<{hughesimpress}>

That's low!

Or less vertical to be precise.

Not that I should be giving advice to a like generating master such as yourself...but I think just using "That's low!" would have garnered a better return.

:)

Lol at controversial comments.

Gentlemen, I don’t have Twitter. What’s in the video?

nBuMVt2.gif

KnobbyFlippantAfricanaugurbuzzard-size_restricted.gif

This is all Cejudo has to post.

Henry made it so big he has an entourage to carry him around...

In a roundabout way, Sterling sort of took the high road here -- he came back with an insult of his own instead of going on a diatribe on how offensive Cejudo's joke was. Damn, now I'm one of the many mouth breathers analyzing social media trash talk far more than is warranted haha I'm a part of the damn problem now lol I'm a fan of both fighters -- I hope to see them fight.

Just click on it to view. I don't 'have' twitter either; it's publicly accessible.

I have several times. Just did again a few more times. It takes me to twitter and says “ see what’s happening in t he world”. And created log in to continue. and account option.

I’m on my phone idk if that matters or what.

I have several times. Just did again a few more times. It takes me to twitter and says “ see what’s happening in t he world”. And created log in to continue. and account option.

I’m on my phone idk if that matters or what.

I have no idea why you're getting that. Well, the video shows a dwarf being pulled over and lifted out of his car by the police.

Well, they can up the ante: Cejudo can point out Sterling is short and black.

cejudo would be admitting that being short is indeed a bad thing if he makes a short joke.
a black guy wont admit that being black is a bad thing.

cejudo would be admitting that being short is indeed a bad thing if he makes a short joke.
a black guy wont admit that being black is a bad thing.

Didn't Cejudo already admit... no, assert that, when he called Volkanovski an "overgrown midget"? Or do the noun and adjective cancel each other out?

Bracketing that, I don't think calling Sterling short would necessarily imply that being short is a bad thing: the comment could rest on the (plausible) basis that being self-hating is a bad thing.

I wish fighters would fight in the cage instead of social media

Believe me, Aljo would like to fight Cejudo in a cage. The only problem is a certain someone wants to fight Aldo instead.

Aljo's been crystal clear about this: He wants either Cejudo or Yan. Aljo's on a 4 fight winning streak and Yan is on a 6 fight winning streak. Henry's been ducking Joe Jitsu, Aljo, and Yan long enough.

To be fair, you wouldn't look at a 5'7 guy and immediately think midget the way you would if he was 5'4.

I have no idea why you're getting that. Well, the video shows a dwarf being pulled over and lifted out of his car by the police.

what I’m getting at? I said that I can’t watch the video. I have to sign up to watch a twitter video.
I do t have Twitter and I’m not signing up for twitter so the consequences of that is I can’t watch the video. so I asked what was in the video.
I can’t be more descriptive.

well thanks buddy!

Back