Aljamain Sterling claps back at Cejudo following controvesial comments

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

This will not end well.

Ya'll know how manlets react when you point out their height. Cejudo will not let this fly.

Last edited:
I wish fighters would fight in the cage instead of social media

I wish fighters would fight in the cage instead of social media

You clicked the thread. As long as that continues to happen, they'll keep twitter fighting.

You clicked the thread. As long as that continues to happen, they'll keep twitter fighting.

Yes I am sure they do it for a Sherdog thread

A midget who laugh at a smaller midget.

I don't know if I should fun this funny or Ironic.

Never thought I'd say this but... I actually kinda miss Mighty Mouse. Complain about his competition but at least he defended his belt regularly.

Yes I am sure they do it for a Sherdog thread

They do it for attention. By clicking on the thread and commenting you are appeasing this behavior. If people just ignored all the social media stuff fighters did there wouldn't be any incentive for them to do it.

A midget who laugh at a smaller midget.

I don't know if I should fun this funny or Ironic.
For some reason short people always want to make fun of shorter people, so insecure lol.

The point sailed waaaaaaaay over your head

No it did not.
I am just bored with you.. You keep doing the same in thread after thread "but you clicked on the thread"

No it did not.
I am just bored with you.. You keep doing the same in thread after thread "but you clicked on the thread"

Yeah but I'm right and you guys keep doing the same in thread after thead "waaahhh stuff happened"

precisely the reason why cejudo pointing out that sterling is black is justified

"youre black haha"
"youre short haha"
"youre black haha"
"youre short haha"

and the cycle goes on forever.

precisely the reason why cejudo pointing out that sterling is black is justified

"youre black haha"
"youre short haha"
"youre black haha"
"youre short haha"

and the cycle goes on forever.

Well, they can up the ante: Cejudo can point out Sterling is short and black.

Back