Alistair Overeem vs Walt Harris Official Main Event of UFC Washington Dec. 7

Who Wins?

• Total voters
And a KO Win or a KO loss.

Gerald wanted a big name opponent. Now he’s got one.

I say if he beats Overeem he either gets the loser of Stipe and DC or maybe a shot at the winner.

Don’t give him Ngannou please.

Nah I'd give him JDS or the winner of Black Beast vs Whoever he's figthing. He could also get the Russian dude.

Great matchup for Harris to prove if the hype is real. If Reem wasn't so chiny, this would be an easy matchup. It's unfortunate that he completely forgot that he has a ground game too!

He's gone for some subs lately but they don't seem to stick. I think his ground game was great by 2009 standards but times have changed, people know how to defend guillotines and kimura's now and he doesn't have the strength advantage to brute force them anymore.

Overeem has looked good his last few fights, he doesn't look finished at all. Walt is so low level for me, sorry not impressed with his few wins over very slow pensioners. I seen him get beat too easily by very mediocre guys. Overeem by Sub or TKO/KO early round 2

Overeem was getting tagged by Oleinik. Harris by KO.

I feel like anyone can beat Overeem because of his chin. He's usually the more skilled fighter though.

Interesting matchup. Walt Harris always finds a way to come up short against elite competition and I expect that will happen again here, too. Or Alistair gets decapitated. But Walt probably gets beat soundly.

Overeem should win that one me thinks. Unless he loses, that's always a possibility.

Harris is not gonna be able to handle the high level striking he's about to get

I'd like to think Reem takes this easily but dat chin....

To be honest Reem might of already been HW champ if weren't for his chin. He is one of the most skilled fighters ever at HW. He has great stand up, his clinch game is great, he has takedowns, ground and pound, submissions, he really has no true weaknesses besides his chin.

Overeem wins even if he get's knocked out because he'll make $800K

Colby has to fight like 10+ times over several years to earn what ubereem does, at $45K to show (or was it $55K)?

Wish this wasn't the main event, probably not going to go anymore shame because it's fifteen minutes from my place

Overeem is much more skilled and he should win easily. Reem can get koed by anyone though.

Overeem is a much better fighter everywhere. But he's 39 years old, he's fighting probably 25 years. He's past prime, he looked so slow and sloppy against Oleinik or this other Russian. Ngannou and Blaydes nearly killed him.

Harris is huge, current Harris probably have speed advantage and he hits like a track. I pick Reem but one good shot from Harris and Reem is done.

Overeem is going to win or get knocked out.

I got overeem in this. Harris is solid but I see overeem putting him away

Back