Alistair Overeem vs Walt Harris Official Main Event of UFC Washington Dec. 7

Who Wins?

• Total voters
R.I.P Reem

951bbd803b410ac9edbbae5a202dc1a0.png

But he will be back again as usual

tenor.gif

Dang I like both guys alot will be sad to see one take a nap

Harris got TKOd by a light-heavyweight and a Soa Palelei that was near retirement and on a bad skid. Easy win for Overeem.

this was the right matchup to make. i think harris ko's reem unless reem decides to wrestle, in other words, harris most likely ko's reem

Blatantly a Harris first round KO followed by a Reem retirement.

Bro you can't call that UFC Washington. Seriously made me think they were coming back for the first time in over 6 years.

Now I'm just sad.

another win for Overeem... harris is big and strong but he won't win this fight. Overeem tends to beat the lower class heavyweights. If Overeem gets ko'd again he should retire though.

Overeem via TD to GnP/Submission

Or maybe Overeem via dominating the fight until he gets touched and goes to sleep

Reem by ko, easy, walt doesn't like to ger hit

Overeem should win this fight. Especially if he can take Harris down. His chin is always a question though and if Walt connects it will get interesting.

Reem via sub, he should be well aware that Harris will come out of the gates like a fireball, be ready reem!

Will watch but waste of a main event slot

Oversaturation has obliterated these cards

Great matchup for Harris to prove if the hype is real. If Reem wasn't so chiny, this would be an easy matchup. It's unfortunate that he completely forgot that he has a ground game too!

I think we have already seen Harris' ceiling as a fighter. Blaydes could at least out-wrestle Overeem.

Overeem by tko

Back