Train I eat

Sleep I eat

I like beef

Chicken beef, cow beef, fish beef
But horse beef is the best

3bca56037df52bd6fdd8bd051dcfeb68.gif

Fuck I wish we could have Ubereem back.

How come he spells "Horsemeat" b-e-e-f?

How to become as big as Ubereem? For your average Joe it would simply be a diet of beef (cow beef, horse beef, nut beef and quark beef to be precise).

But for the average Sherdogger to shrink down to Ubereem's size, you'd have to put us in Auschwitz for a few years, followed by a height cutting diet. Only then would our 6'10 300 pound 9% bodyfat stature shrink down to Ubereem's proportions.

2labyo1.gif

ugonegetraped.gif

LongThriftyFrog-small.gif

Just gotta have the right training partners..

(insert gifs here)
Just gotta have the right training partners..

Why does he do this!? Oh my God, lmao. Wtf is wrong with him? <Lmaoo>

Also...wtf is wrong with that interviewer? <45>Do they have a history I'm not aware of?

Wake up I eat

Train I eat

Sleep I eat

I like beef

Chicken beef, cow beef, fish beef
But horse beef is the best

you don't need beef...you need protein...you can get protein in many different forms...you can get that with just some eggs and tuna...

you don't need beef...you need protein...you can get protein in many different forms...you can get that with just some eggs and tuna...

Ubereem needed a lot more than beef, eggs or tuna.

This is like asking a bank robber how to make a lot of money...and they give you some lines about working hard, thinking outside the box, learning how to sell, etc.

How to become as big as Ubereem? For your average Joe it would simply be a diet of beef (cow beef, horse beef, nut beef and quark beef to be precise).

But for the average Sherdogger to shrink down to Ubereem's size, you'd have to put us in Auschwitz for a few years, followed by a height cutting diet. Only then would our 6'10 300 pound 9% bodyfat stature shrink down to Ubereem's proportions.
Quark beef{<jordan}

Back