Alistair Overeem looking Small in recent interiew

As I'v said for years I actually think around 240-245lbs is actually the best size for Overeem in MMA. In K1 he could fight at 265lbs or more, cover up with the big gloves and slowly stalk opponents, in MMA his defence isn't so good and he benefits from being lighter on his feet and a lot more active generally.

Against JDS for example I think he need to be moving from very long range right into ther clinch and beating Jnr up or taking him down until he tires out.

I was banned for an entire year for saying that Overroid had a bad case of gyno. One week after the mods did away with me, he ended up getting popped.

alistair-overeem-drug-free.jpg

His fan boys baffled me with absurd claims that he achieved his peak muscularity through natural means.

it's all about timing.

agree 1000% on the delusion and denial that was personified by his nuthugging size-queen fanboys, "absurd" is the perfect word to describe them.

These threads seem to always pop up and then Reem still ends up looking gigantic at the weigh ins

Yep, same shit with Roy Nelson. It's hilarious, Reem won't weigh under 240-245lb which is still a pretty big HW.

Hes off the gas or atleast hes only on a minimal amount

He was 263 against Lesnar.
Weigh-in_crop_650x440.jpg

He was 247 against Nelson.
alistair-overeem-mma-ufc-185-pettis-vs-dos-anjos-weigh-ins.jpg

That is a 'only' a 16pound/7.2 kilogram weight difference.

He may have been slimming down due to cardio issues, I'm not going to deny the guy wasn't on the juice because most likely he was..but I wouldn't say his slimming down is purely because of stricter drug testing.

He was still 264lb against Bigfoot then dropped to 255 against Browne. An elite hw athlete like him wouldn't just lose muscle that quick because he stops taking steroids.

TST

Thin, slim, Testosterone-levels-normal.

it's all about timing.

agree 1000% on the delusion and denial that was personified by his nuthugging size-queen fanboys, "absurd" is the perfect word to describe them.

So how would you describe yourself? Haha. No seriously.

The shit you do is just as bad if not worse. Like I told the guy above me, it's entertaining to see people get all worked up about this. Either Reem or his fans are your puppeteers. :D

He may have been slimming down due to cardio issues, I'm not going to deny the guy wasn't on the juice because most likely he was..but I wouldn't say his slimming down is purely because of stricter drug testing.

He was still 264lb against Bigfoot then dropped to 255 against Browne. An elite hw athlete like him wouldn't just lose muscle that quick because he stops taking steroids.

If there was no strict drug testing he would still look like how he did when he fought Brock and Vitor would look like the Lion that KOed Rockhold.

Aside from the help, it's also hard to eat huge consistently to keep that weight on.

So how would you describe yourself? Haha. No seriously.

The shit you do is just as bad if not worse. Like I told the guy above me, it's entertaining to see people get all worked up about this. Either Reem or his fans are your puppeteers. :D

how did i know it would be you?

i rest my case.

Aside from the help, it's also hard to eat huge consistently to keep that weight on.

He was bigger and slower when he fought Mir. When he moved to Jacksons he had to cut another 5-10 lbs and gain more mobility, work on his footwork, stamina, those were Mike Winkeljohns wishes and I think Reem worked on that.

I think Reem can choose to be bigger for a fight if he wants to but it really doesn't help his cause, bigger Reem is slower more powerfull Reem but with an emptied gastank at the end of rounnd 1 or round 2.

It's quite hilarious how people always feel the need to talk about his size, or make threads about this. I never got this. I never got it when the fans said he was big, don't get it now that some say he is smaller either. Think the guy that posted the Arlovski pictures nailed it. Look at Arlovski a few years ago (ripped) and look at him now. ;)

I agree.

He is and will be a huge dude.

Against Rogers 253 pounds.
maxresdefault.jpg

Against Werdum 256 pounds.
alistair-overeem.jpg

Against Lesnar 263 pounds.
Weigh-in_crop_650x440.jpg

Against Silva 264 pounds.
alistair-overeem.jpg

Against Browne 255,5 pounds.
20130816024627_5D3_1299.JPG