Alistair Overeem looking Small in recent interiew

He is lean and mean.

He looks like LHW Reem at this point. It seems like the drug failure scared him straight. He's been looking lighter ever since. I think he knows his career is over if he gets popped with a random test.

After the video ended, there's a thumbnail of Fedor and he looks bigger than Reem...

WOW he does look small compared to when he fought Lesnar and Big Foot. Crazy

Shortage of horsemeat?

These threads seem to always pop up and then Reem still ends up looking gigantic at the weigh ins

Still won't weigh in under 245.

But oh shit he does look a bit smaller lol

Whoa... the ever shrinking Reem.

The age of the new drug testing policy has begun.

34f967d408ea7d58428cf5e485b94c68.jpg

I miss Ubereem.

aka decareem, trenreem,testostoreem

A big problem of coming off androgens is you lose intramuscular water and it makes a dramatic change in your size.
One good effect that kicks in in over the first few weeks of starting is that muscles not only utilize more protein and carbs for growth but they also hold a ton of water. It's not the annoying under the skin water retention it's inside muscles and it's like you have a full pump all of the time.

You can keep much of the muscle for a long time but the water loss happens within a few weeks and really changes your entire look.

I was just watching his fight with Todd Duffy, backstage he looked crazy huge for a pro fighter.

you need to rethink your brand/business if you think having a 20 second intro and 20 second outro for a 1 minute video is okay

Holy shit, you're totally right... Dude looks downright slim:
1986.jpg

I dont know how anyone could have claimed he was "eating horsemeat"

He looks perfectly natural in the above pic

I agree. That's the natural result of hitting the bench press coupled with protein shakes, kale, and a small dose of creatine.

He does looks pretty small. I bet I could take his lunch money now.

Back