Alistair Overeem Gives Advice To Sherbros On How To Get Big

Who do you mean?
mark-kerr-dad-bod.jpg

yWwzksy.jpg

How much do you want to bet that Costa eats the same "horse meat" that Alistair use to eat.
AyYY94A.gif

99% of the fighters are on hormones. Not everyone looks huge because of genetics and different types of hormones. Some build large muscles, others do not.

I'm a fan of Overeem, he just loves fighting. Obviously he might have CTE in a few years, but he gave fans everything he had, including a great body.

He was definitely on roids, but I doubt much more than the average MMA fighter at the time

Eh, probably not, most of fighters back there could at least pass those Nevada AC tests.

Instead, he provided some shady sample in December 2011, and fled to Netherlands.

Then he was explaining, on a hearing before the commission that he had to do it, cause him mum was ill. It was pretty hilarious, I believe it was being streamed live.

He was granted the license anyway, on a condition that he will have to undergo "random" test somewhere in May/April.

Despite knowing about this "random" test, he tried to flee Vegas after UFC 146 press conference, after having learned that they'll be tested right there.

It was, again, pretty damn funny.

He really had to be on some potent shit 24/7/31.

99% of the fighters are on hormones. Not everyone looks huge because of genetics and different types of hormones. Some build large muscles, others do not.
Maybe, but with you have to admit some fighters look more obvious than others. And I genuinely believe that some fighters are clean, but perhaps I'm just naive.
Israel Adesanya for example strikes me as someone who just works out a lot but isn't on the juice.
1211089875.jpg.0.jpg

But then again, I would have probably assumed the same thing about Jon Jones and Anderson Silva if they were never caught. So who knows.
<Fedor23>

I wonder if horsemeat helps downstairs... asking for a friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back