Alistair Overeem Gives Advice To Sherbros On How To Get Big

652eed0f2294f56679069486e799f617.jpg

He was definitely on roids, but I doubt much more than the average MMA fighter at the time

He still performs really well today, most guys that abuse steroids ruin their bodies and can't compete without them
Popped before USADA = Using drums of roids

Yeah a lot of athletes are on the juice

How many of them come out looking like reem ?

get back to the thread you started bud... ive got questions.

horse meat is how you get big. lots of horse meat.

Alistair is a funny dude....its hard to know if hes being serious...im catching troll movements in this video but could also be genuine.. i laughed at the horse beef comment and when he says its better then beef..

His life seems pretty good tho...life of a heavyweight is truely...eaty..trainy..sleepy..

Too bad im only 5'9 and not interested in looking like D.C lol...to fight HW...

Or maybe......

Alistair is a funny dude....its hard to know if hes being serious...im catching troll movements in this video but could also be genuine.. i laughed at the horse beef comment and when he says its better then beef..

His life seems pretty good tho...life of a heavyweight is truely...eaty..trainy..sleepy..

Too bad im only 5'9 and not interested in looking like D.C lol...to fight HW...

Or maybe......
Igor also was around this height and fought at hw

SilkyGreenCowbird-size_restricted.gif

Test yourself everyday, eat Clen, Tren hard, Anavar give up...

But seriously Genetics is king and Alistair has amazing genes, even though he wasn’t focused on just weight training and keeping his cardio in check enough to fight 5 rounds UbeReem was a giant of a man. Now imagine if he wasn’t a Mixed Martial Artist and just focused on putting on quality muscle, no doubt he’s got that 000.1% genes to be successful at any type of strength training, sport, or body building.

He was definitely on roids, but I doubt much more than the average MMA fighter at the time

He still performs really well today, most guys that abuse steroids ruin their bodies and can't compete without them
Who do you mean?

Back