Alistair Overeem,Brock Lesnar vs Fedor in 2008

You call them roided yet Fedor fell out of his prime immediately after Pride lol

Wins against #6, #2, and #8.
All AFTER Pride.

Please don’t respond. Stop posting and just read posts from people who know more about this than you. And watch some more fights.

If only engineers and scientists could find a way to harvest and convert the sheer delusion and phaggotry of Fedor fanboys into an energy source, we could colonize the galaxy.

Fedor beats them both back then. Now they are all pretty much shot. Fedor still carries death in his hands,but he needs his overall game to be the Fedor that we know him to be,and he doesnt have that explosive grappling he used to have. He relies on bashing people with the right hand,but without the speed and takedown threat its not as effective.

Wins against #6, #2, and #8.
All AFTER Pride.

Please don’t respond. Stop posting and just read posts from people who know more about this than you. And watch some more fights.
You realize Fedor fans themselves say that he was out of his prime in the Sylvia/Arlovski fights, right?

His first loss after PRIDE was 6 fights and 3.5 years later. It was after he beat two recent (and two of the most accomplished) UFC HW champs who were both ranked in the top 5 at the time. I know that doesn't fit your narrative, but the truth often doesnt. He also had well over 30 fights. No matter when he fell out of his prime, guys like you would find a way to say it was because he was ducking something or some other reason. You, unfortunately, chose a very easy to debunk accusation.
Refer to my recent post

You realize Fedor fans themselves say that he was out of his prime in the Sylvia/Arlovski fights, right?

Yes.
He was.
But he still managed to win those fights in spite of that.

Now go to sleep kid.

Remember when two steroids loaded goons called out the great one?
brock-lesnar-alistair-overeem-ufc-141.jpg

Fedor till this day can finish both of them in fashion way.

So ufc,u cheap m$$$$f
Lets make this fights happen
David-Branch-Ronaldo-Jacare-Souza-696x399.png

Respect to Overeem, never seen him back away from signing up to fight anyone else. Long career at the top and fought some beasts in kickboxing and MMA. Not sure how it would have gone down with Fedor.

Brock on the other hand would have been demolished.

Yes.
He was.
But he still managed to win those fights in spite of that.

Now go to sleep kid.
LMAO

Thank you for proving my point you slow fuck. Wow he beat the UFC’s worst champions, that’s so impressive.

LMAO

Thank you for proving my point you slow fuck. Wow he beat the UFC’s worst champions, that’s so impressive.

While he was fading.

You have no point and all your posts on this topic are nonsense.

Be a man and admit it.

Or be a child and post another nonsense reply.

If Bigfoot was able to win by stoppage, I do not like Fedor's chances, especially in a cage.

While he was fading.

You have no point and all your posts on this topic are nonsense.

Be a man and admit it.

Or be a child and post another nonsense reply.
How the fuck do I not have a point? I said he immediately left his prime after Pride. You literally just said he was out of his prime after Pride.

Funny how he left his prime immediately after he left the organization that allowed/encouraged steroid use.

In 2009 he had his hands full with Brett fricking Rogers

How the fuck do I not have a point? I said he immediately left his prime after Pride. You literally just said he was out of his prime after Pride.

Funny how he left his prime immediately after he left the organization that allowed/encouraged steroid use.

Stop. Please. Realize that you are coming off as the imbecile in this dialogue. You are embarrassing yourself.

Stop. Please. Realize that you are coming off as the imbecile in this dialogue. You are embarrassing yourself.
Please. Give me a reasonable explanation as to why he became smaller, slower, and more hittable after he left an unsanctioned corrupt organization that encouraged steroid use. Don’t give me that age bullshit either that’s a fucking joke.

everyone loves using the excuse brock had surgery vs overeem.

Refer to my recent post

The problem is that "Fedor fans" are not a single entity, so what some fedor fans say does not dismiss what i said. Inconsistencies are to be found in any fan base. I myself am a fedor fan and have stated many times on here that he is my favorite fighter. Never once did i say that he was out of prime in those fights.

Back