News Ali says Khabib was offered TUF with Conor but turned it down

If you touch shit, you smell like shit lol great line

conor would make the show fun, but khabby is boring as shit. plus theyd have to translate everything for his dumb no english ass.

Filming TUF takes too long.
How long does a visa last in the US?
Both Khabib and conrat are not citizens

And TUF usually means there will be a fight right after. Why would Khabib give a rematch to conrat for beating old cowboy?

it not filming that takes to long it airing the show that takes to long.

It would have been entertaining TV, but Conor hasn't earned the rematch.

After those embarassing (yeah, even by Conor's standards) press conferences... and then the fight... I can absolutely understand Khabib's stance on this one.

Who cares, Khabib is old, wish him good luck in his life, Ts

Ali: Conor is trash for sharing DWs DMs
Ali: let me tell you all about the private conversation I had with DW......

Khabib already did an episode in TUF.
He made Conrat tap in his warm up exercise. He didn't even sweat.

I doubt Khabib wants to see Conor every day while filming TUF.

Smart move by UFC could have made tuf relevant again but not surprising that Khabib turned it down living months with Conor in the same house it would escalate.

The last time they met a riot almost broke out and now Dana wants them to hang out at the TUF gym for a few weeks? Awful, braindead idea.

Khabib has already given his condition for doing a rematch. Have Conor fight a top contender and earn it. Conor v. Ferguson, easy matchup to make. Should've been booked months ago.

It’s nice to see Dana still giving Conor special treatment.

<DCWhoa>

Imagine Khabib coaching a bunch of young fighters to further emasculate Conor and his delusional ass fan base

<5>

Literally worthless for Khabib. He already showed what happens between them.

He should turn it down. Khabib made it clear and extremely fair . Let Conor beat one ONE 1 .....ONE top guy- let's do it. It's bad enough when khabib handles gaejthe, uncle Dana will do everything and anything to make khabib Conor 2...and who knows if Conor even wants to share cage with bhibster again. Conor and coach have become kings of lip service

Back