News Ali says Khabib was offered TUF with Conor but turned it down

Not gonna lie that shit wouldve been lit but i cant imagine giving conrat a titleshot so easy off doing nothing

it's kinda funny how even justin's manager is kinda looking to future plans with khabib and talking about them

of course he threw in gaethje's name there for insurance purposes lol..

When the reporter asked about gaethje possibly going on tuf, he skated around the quesstion

I wonder if Ali actually forward those offers to his figthers or if he just makes the decision for them.

Right. That's why I have a problem with ali. He makes it look like he turned it down because of conor. lol.

Last time I recall, conor on TUF took three months to film if I'm recalling correctly and conor bitched about filming TUF when he had to do it. Took away from his training + he had to do press tours to hype the fight.

That's why those guys wouldn't want to do it. Takes too long, its a reality show which you have to prostitute yourself to some degree, and takes away from training.
I do think Khabib turned it down because he believes of conrat doesn't deserve a rematch and because it would be too much hassle to film and would distract training.

conrat would probably be on board because TUF guarantees a fight with Khabib at the end. He would probably get over his complaints for the double payday.
Payday for filming TUF and payday for tje rematch

Those two shouldn't be near each other without tons of security.

Rating would be insane, with lots of drama, but I understand why Khabib won't do it.

If they ever did this, I would definitely watch. Would be must watch TV.

Would be cool if they did TUF Dagestan vs Ireland.

LMAOO - what a *ridiculous* proposition.

As if someone like Khabib would be interested in such trash.

Dana should slap himself for even suggesting it.

Shame that would have quite the challenge in so many ways. Team dynamics and training, plus free fights. If they could keep it civil (or close to it) would prolly be the most watched season ever.

I do think Khabib turned it down because he believes of conrat doesn't deserve a rematch and because it would be too much hassle to film and would distract training.

conrat would probably be on board because TUF guarantees a fight with Khabib at the end. He would probably get over his complaints for the double payday.
Payday for filming TUF and payday for tje rematch
I think khabib turned in down because that's Khabib. I don't think he turned it down because of Conor. I think that's ali talking out of his ass. Just listen to the things he said khabib said. Doesn't even sound like something he'd say lol.

If it was Khabib vs Poirier TUF, Khabib wouldn't do it. Khabib is not going to spend three months in america filming some show that takes away from his training. I'm sorry, I don't see it!

and if Dana actually proposed this. Dana is a dumbass. lol. The amount of chaos that happened between these two, you want to stick them under the same roof? All for ratings? lol this is silly dude. He's willing to prostitute his fighters like that. A bus got destroyed, a fighter jumped into the stands, politics was involved. Religion was involved. A man's wife was insulted. Abdulmanap was insulted(while alive and posthumously) You want them to film TUF together, possibly filling out matchmaking sheets on the same couch talking up the shit? lol foh dana! respectfully!

Ali says Khabib was offered a spot as coach in the next 'Ultimate Fighter' with 'Human Trash' Conor McGregor, but they turned it down.

Last week, Dana White called me, said Ali what do you think about if Khabib wins, him and Conor will do the 'Ultimate Fighter' on ESPN?"

Ali says the plan would be for Khabib and Conor to coach separate teams of aspiring MMA fighters on the show, which would ultimately lead up to a Khabib vs. Conor rematch in the Octagon.

But, Ali says Khabib wouldn't even consider the idea ...

"Khabib turned it down," Ali said ... "He said, 'This man is a human trash. He’s garbage.'"

"When you touch sh*t, you smell like sh*t. [Conor] hasn’t earned the fight."

Ali says Dana made the same 'Ultimate Fighter' offer to Justin Gaethje if he beats Khabib.

There's more ... Ali also ripped Conor for posting private direct messages between Conor and Dana White on social media.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/09/29/khabib-conor-mcgregor-ali-abdelaziz-justin-gaethje/

This is so funny. Conor banked on money ruling everyone. Khabib legit don't give a fk enough to get that bag. The thought of Khabib enduring Conor's antics for a season is already annoying. The things Conor said to him before showing up to tap.....

Why would Khabib respect him enough to spend a whole season coaching opposite this guy?

Tables do turn and glass houses and who you see on the way up you see on the way back down and all that stuff.....

Hopefully Conor is learning something that doesn't involve his ego, other than how to check it. If that's still possible.

I think khabib turned in down because that's Khabib. I don't think he turned it down because of Conor. I think that's ali talking out of his ass. Just listen to the things he said khabib said. Doesn't even sound like something he'd say lol.

If it was Khabib vs Poirier TUF, Khabib wouldn't do it. Khabib is not going to spend three months in america filming some show that takes away from his training. I'm sorry, I don't see it!

and if Dana actually proposed this. Dana is a dumbass. lol. The amount of chaos that happened between these two, you want to stick them under the same roof? All for ratings? lol this is silly dude. He's willing to prostitute his fighters like that. A bus got destroyed, a fighter jumped into the stands, politics was involved. Religion was involved. A man's wife was insulted. Abdulmanap was insulted(while alive and posthumously) You want them to film TUF together, possibly filling out matchmaking sheets on the same couch talking up the shit? lol foh dana! respectfully!
Will check it out. Read only the title and haven't seen the interview!

But yes Khabib would always reject TUF no matter who the opposite guy would be.

Too much hassle and Khabib doesn't like to stay too long away from his family

Edit: just seen TS just copied the entire thing

So how does Dustin fall into this?

Best I can see is the Connor/Dustin exhibition match being spun into a real match post TUF season. Big money for Dustin (what he has been asking for) and Connor gets a decent opponent.

Win/Win?

Islam Makhachev might be willing to do TUF with Conor.

Ali and Khabib previously said fighting Islam is a potential path to a Khabib rematch

would be interesting to get tough with these two guys - but not sure if people would watch anymore.

It’s funny how badly Dana wants to do Khabib/Conor 2. Doesn’t matter that Conor hasn’t done anything to earn another title shot, it’s all about PPV buys.

Feels like the sport is passing Conor by. There is no longer any belief that Conor is the best, arguably he’s not close anymore given how inactive he has been. Khabib is chasing GOAT status and is just frankly more important than Conor. Such a shame Conor completely let his career fall to shit.

Will check it out. Read only the title and haven't seen the interview!

But yes Khabib would always reject TUF no matter who the opposite guy would be.

Too much hassle and Khabib doesn't like to stay too long away from his family

Edit: just seen TS just copied the entire thing
He said khabib said Conor was shit when he touch stuff it smells like shit. Maybe khabib said that but I never really hear khabib bring up Conor's name other to tell the media he doesn't care to talk about Conor. He even has gaethje commentating on Conor. What the fuck does gaethje care about Conor right now? He's fighting for the title on a month! Lol

Islam Makhachev might be willing to do TUF with Conor.

Ali and Khabib previously said fighting Islam is a potential path to a Khabib rematch

Islam would be a great test for Conor but I don’t think he could be an effective coach until he improves his English.

Conor was already a coach on TUF and it’s obvious that he wasn’t into it.

Rewatching Porier would be an easier path to a Khabib rematch than TUF or fighting Islam.

Back