Media Ali outruns UFC champion.

Everything. NFL A level athletes get the UFC belt with 2 months of training, and the only thing they know is sprinting.

There hasn't been a single former NFL athlete to get the UFC belt and one of the most recent ones looks like a can. Sprinting has as much to do with MMA as tennis does.

Good Guy Ali dedicated his life to help his friends become champions, while he could have been a 3 weight class champion with 6 months of training.
He is a selfless, heroic, humble man who is forever in the combat sports HoF.

Ali didn't outran shit lol, khabib won.

Ali wishes he was a fighter so bad. Any average sherdogger would bounce his terrorist head off the canvas though.

Khabib has no chance of running away from El Cucuy with those flat feet, no chance in hell.
giphy.gif

No, im not, when have you ever seen an MMA fighter all out sprint in an octagon? It's literally never happened the idea that you think it's important is moronic.
Holy fuckballs. All training is lost on you isn't it? Jesus.

Holy fuckballs. All training is lost on you isn't it? Jesus.

No. It's just not fight related training so it doesn't help to train to sprint faster in a sport where there is literally no sprinting. Ali being a faster sprinter means nothing when it comes to MMA.

It's the same reason why power lifting training doesn't matter in swimming because that isn't something you do in the sport. An MMA fighter that is specifically training to sprint faster is wasting his time and should train other things that will actually help in an MMA fight.

No. It's just not fight related training so it doesn't help to train to sprint faster in a sport where there is literally no sprinting. Ali being a faster sprinter means nothing when it comes to MMA.

It's the same reason why power lifting training doesn't matter in swimming because that isn't something you do in the sport. An MMA fighter that is specifically training to sprint faster is wasting his time and should train other things that will actually help in an MMA fight.
Your obviously talking about things you have zero clue about.

Sprinting is the single most intense total body full exertion exercise you can do.

Sprinting increases cardio, muscular endurance and strength. Once again I can not stress enough how it is the single hardest full body full exertion you can do. It's a fucking staple of training for fighters.

Yeah Ali really outruns Khabib, right ?

Your obviously talking about things you have zero clue about.

Sprinting is the single most intense total body full exertion exercise you can do.

Sprinting increases cardio, muscular endurance and strength. Once again I can not stress enough how it is the single hardest full body full exertion you can do. It's a fucking staple of training for fighters.

An MMA fighter training specifically to improve their sprinting speed is wasting their time. You think it matters that Ali is faster than Khabib as if that would matter in an MMA fight. It doesn't. I didn't say they shouldn't sprint at all, I said they shouldn't focus on specifically getting faster at sprinting. You misunderstood what I wrote.

An MMA fighter training specifically to improve their sprinting speed is wasting their time. You think it matters that Ali is faster than Khabib as if that would matter in an MMA fight. It doesn't. I didn't say they shouldn't sprint at all, I said they shouldn't focus on specifically getting faster at sprinting. You misunderstood what I wrote.
It's not about speed dipshit. It's about explosiveness and cardio.

Back