Media Ali outruns UFC champion.

I love how Ali triggers Sherdoggers all the while the fighters he manages/trains with all very happy being friends with him LoL.

Ali actually grapples and spars with the dudes he manages, that builds a thicker bond than just like a buddy from work type of friend.

it's hilarious how many people imitate Conor word for word when insulting Ali.
fucking mindless sheep

I can't put my finger on what it is about him, but everything this Ali guy does makes me a little angry.
He just seems like a dirtbag used car salesman.

Last edited:
TWIST: Khabib beated Ali in all subsequent sprints, once again proving that great conditioning beats short-term explosiveness.
He also later admitted that he wasn't really pushing himself in the first sprint ..something I am glad he did because sprints like that have a tendency to tear hamstrings.

I'm surprised no one has yet posted the gif of Khabib running towards Conor after the round 2 overhand right.

Rats are much faster than birds at running unless you are an ostrich.

Not so fast...
fM9n1Gt.gif

#fakenews

He had to wait for Ali to gas to stand a chance

I love how Ali trigger Shertards but these comments are killing me LMFAO

{<jordan}

I didn’t mind this from Ali. I’m normally annoyed by everything he does. I’d like to see him and DC sprint lol

What the hell does sprinting have to do with fighting?
Everything. NFL A level athletes get the UFC belt with 2 months of training, and the only thing they know is sprinting.

Last edited:
Looking at that weak shit I believe nearly all of Sherdog smokes them in a sprint.

Your fucking joking right.........

No, im not, when have you ever seen an MMA fighter all out sprint in an octagon? It's literally never happened the idea that you think it's important is moronic.

Back