Ali might represent Jones very soon

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Jones keep humiliating DC

DC admitted Khabib called him to see if it might be a problem if Ali represent Jones soon

Imagine your best friend calling you to see if he can be friend/work with the guy who humiliated you

I love DC but Jones is his dad so bad (and i hate that i wanted DC to crush Jones)

The GOAT manager and the GOAT fighter
2hGUzGO.gif

DC admitted Khabib called him to see if it might be a problem if Ali represent Jones soon

Imagine your best friend calling you to see if he can be friend/work with the guy who humiliated you

I love DC but Jones is his dad so bad (and i hate that i wanted DC to crush Jones)
What a fucking weird take lol. How is that humiliating? And Ali is definitely not DC's best friend. Khabib's probably not his best friend either.

I understand loyalty in all of this but the reality of the situation is that DC is retired, so I don't really see it as stepping on toes at this point. The guy is a manager, not his boyfriend.

Your take doesn't make any sense, Khabib isn't the one who might work with Jones.

Also it's always amazing when people act like Jones wasn't caught on PED the two times he was scheduled to fight DC under USADA, and wasn't suspended for a total of 27 months because "daddy" Jones doesn't actually believe he can beat DC clean.

How does a permanently retired fighter still have a manager?

wait you're saying dc is gonna feel bad about something.
then you post a vid of him saying he'd be happy for it to happen?

You're threads are consistently shit.

If DC wasn't so sensitive about Jones' comment that he could take him down, they could have been besties!
Nah their personalities just don't vibe together. We're talking about two of the biggest egos clashing together. No good can come from that lol

I never knew that was DC's manager

Thats not his manager, never was. Khabib asked DC out of respect if he was ok with it.
because he still hated Jones and they constantly get in arguments.

If DC wasn't so sensitive about Jones' comment that he could take him down, they could have been besties!
Not fighting in the same weight class. Ask Rashad. The competitive juices start flowing and those mouths start running.

Your take doesn't make any sense, Khabib isn't the one who might work with Jones.

Also it's always amazing when people act like Jones wasn't caught on PED the two times he was scheduled to fight DC under USADA, and wasn't suspended for a total of 27 months because "daddy" Jones doesn't actually believe he can beat DC clean.

Exactly. Some people log in to Sherdog, and it makes them lose their logic, manners, etc.

Back