Ali might represent Jones very soon

Thats not his manager, never was. Khabib asked DC out of respect if he was ok with it.
because he still hated Jones and they constantly get in arguments.

The things an agent has to do to maintain relationships..

That's just kind of pointless to me, but whatever.

Who was DC's manager by chance?

Like him or not Ali got a stable of horses...

The things an agent has to do to maintain relationships..

That's just kind of pointless to me, but whatever.

Who was DC's manager by chance?

Think it was called Zinkin and run by Bob Cook who was also one of his coaches

If DC wasn't so sensitive about Jones' comment that he could take him down, they could have been besties!
They’re just both ultra competitive, I think. Probably goes with the territory for elite athletes.

They’re just both ultra competitive, I think. Probably goes with the territory for elite athletes.
Jones has had several opponents where there was no trash talk and animosity, just respect, like, Belfort, Rampage, Machida, Texiera.

Jones has had several opponents where there was no trash talk and animosity, just respect, like, Belfort, Rampage, Machida, Texiera.
That wasn’t my point. Jon told DC he was better then him at something. DC couldn’t handle it because he was ultra competitive. I wasn’t referring to trash talk.

Jones gunna get martys endocrinologist and a coach, hes been coachless for years

That wasn’t my point. Jon told DC he was better then him at something. DC couldn’t handle it because he was ultra competitive. I wasn’t referring to trash talk.
That shows how insecure DC is. Pathetic, really, not competitive.

Back