Ali Bagautinov's last fight wasn't great

Hmmm.. Stand and trade with a FLW who hits like a LW, or wrestle him... Decisions, decisions..

Nothing else I can say to explain it much better. Shouldn't be surprised since I'm dealing with dumb dumbs on sherdog

You guys are misunderstanding the point here

Bagautinov dominated that fight. He outstruck his opponent standing, and dominated on the ground.

I actually was pretty hyped on his game after his debut but against lineker he looked pretty average and honestly afraid to bang. He struck me as the type to trade punches but he went with a diff game plan. I know he was trying to get the W but he looked really scared to trade for a guy named the Puncher King. His transitional TDs weren't even set up in that fight he just sort of fished for them while lineker even looked surprised that he didn't wanna tango on the feet.

Not a good showcase in short.

Was he injured or any report surfaced regarding why he performed that way? Or is that really who he is? If he shows up like that against Mighty Mouse, he might as well throw that already small window of opportunity... out the window I guess

Nothing else I can say to explain it much better. Shouldn't be surprised since I'm dealing with dumb dumbs on sherdog

You guys are misunderstanding the point here

You mentioned that he was lackluster and afraid to stand/bang three-four times in the first four sentences. If that's not your point than why is every sentence in the first paragraph mentioning it? Honestly, I'm trying to understand what your point is, but I don't think you're expressing it that well. If you're asking if he always fights like that, then the answer is no; but he does always fight with a game plan. It just so happens that his game plan and skills in the lineker fight didn't win youover. However, he did get the job done so I can't see why you're faulting him so much.

I actually was pretty hyped on his game after his debut but against lineker he looked pretty average and honestly afraid to bang. He struck me as the type to trade punches but he went with a diff game plan. I know he was trying to get the W but he looked really scared to trade for a guy named the Puncher King. His transitional TDs weren't even set up in that fight he just sort of fished for them while lineker even looked surprised that he didn't wanna tango on the feet.

Ali is hyped to be some KO monster... but his strength is definitely his grappling. His multiple grappling titles would make you think that his game plan would always revolve around taking his opponent down.

I was honestly more surprised with him trying to stand with Eliot than I was with him trying to grapple with Lineker. It was just a weird fight for him in general. I believe he even chose to fight that entire fight as a lefty.

Why on earth would he abandon an easy route to victory by just wrestling the dude just to bang and take an enormous risk of losing?

At the end of the day he got a title shot and took zero damage.

And all that being said, he still managed to outbox Lineker whenever he did decide to stand with him.

Stupid thread.

Ali almost got finished in the secon by body shots. Lineker doesn't seem like the brightest guy he's almost like the Melvin Guillard/Anthony Johnson hybrid of featherweight.

You mentioned that he was lackluster and afraid to stand/bang three-four times in the first four sentences. If that's not your point than why is every sentence in the first paragraph mentioning it? Honestly, I'm trying to understand what your point is, but I don't think you're expressing it that well. If you're asking if he always fights like that, then the answer is no; but he does always fight with a game plan. It just so happens that his game plan and skills in the lineker fight didn't win youover. However, he did get the job done so I can't see why you're faulting him so much.

Dude I'm just trying to converse and discuss this sport. Did I call Ali a motherfucker or something? This place is such a shithole

Back