Media Ali Abdelaziz calls on LW division to stop ducking Islam Makhachev

It’s literally your job to get him fights.

Amazing how some days he’s the hardest manager in the game, and others he’s lazy as fuck.

I'm not blaming him at all, he took the better fight in terms of upside/downside all fighters should do that. Like I said Oliveira was ranked higher and the fight was a higher profile position on the card than the Islam fight would have been. My point is the fight between Lee and Islam didn't happen because Lee picked a better option(no one ducked). Islam didn't have a better option and wanted the fight so when people say it didn't happen because of Islam I have to correct them because that's wrong.

I don't think Lee ducked Islam or anything like that. I'm just stating the facts as I know them Lee could have chosen to fight Islam over Oliveira, I don't think it would have been the right choice at the time, I just want to explain the situation exactly as it was because a lot of people don't know the full details on why the fight didn't happen.

But you're saying Lee picked the better option instead of fighting Islam, what I'm saying is that Islam was a never option for that time. The UFC only offered Lee the islam fight for June, so they STILL wouldn't have even fought by now. He didn't turn down an islam fight—the UFC simply wanted the fight for a much later date in Russia, so lee took the fight in March against Oliveira instead because Oliveira was free for March and the UFC didn't want the islam fight at that time.

To say that was Lee chosing to fight someone else instead of Islam seems unfair to me simply because he didn't want to sit out for seven months.

Let cowboy murk is this overrated ducker

Islam is taking up dirt biking while waiting for someone in the division to step up

Thought it was pathetic when people post Conor's social media stuff but at least Conor is popular.

Islam is taking up dirt biking while waiting for someone in the division to step up

I'm surprised they're letting him do this, but then again I'm not riding dirt bikes up a mountain doesn't seem wise.

From the top 5:

Conor already ducked.
Tony needs time to heal
Justin deserves TS
Dustin & Hooker are close to being announced.

So it leaves 6 to 10. FKL needs time to recover so really it comes down to

CDF
Oliviera
Felder
Yaquinta

I'm a Yaquinta fan and dont really wanna see him lose so personally I'd prefer Felder CDF or Oliviera

CDF is the perfect fight right now. Stop ducking CDF and let us have the fight.

Let Oliveira have his Felder rematch he wants that sweet revenge badddd

Oh yeah 6 years ago. He didn't evolve at all since yeah ?
I am sorry but in 6 years u can't switch from being outgripped by paul felder to submitting Islam makhachev who was legit GnPing an ADCC world champion for 5 minutes. There's a reason why olivera didn't want to face islam before ...

I am sorry but in 6 years u can't switch from being outgripped by paul felder to submitting Islam makhachev who was legit GnPing an ADCC world champion for 5 minutes. There's a reason why olivera didn't want to face islam before ...

In 6 years if you were already a grappling stud yes you can. Not saying he wins for sure but this fight would be 50/50. Plus do Bronx striking is more fluid

In 6 years if you were already a grappling stud yes you can. Not saying he wins for sure but this fight would be 50/50. Plus do Bronx striking is more fluid
fair enough, I'd still bet on islam against any LW not named gaethje, khabib, Poirier ( maybe felder too ).

Islam is a better fighter than Conor, Justin, Tony, Dustin. People just don't know it yet. He's a dark horse of lightweight division. He barely gets hit in his fights and dominates everyone in wrestling department.

Ali must make the fight, Khabib vs Islam, if not Khabib must be ducking.

Islam is a better fighter than Conor, Justin, Tony, Dustin. People just don't know it yet. He's a dark horse of lightweight division. He barely gets hit in his fights and dominates everyone in wrestling department.
I dont think Dana wants Islam to be a star he wants him to fight Unranked fighters

Didn't Islam get dropped by a jab from Ramos? Literally nobody on the roster is afraid of the Dollar-General version of Khabib.

Back